Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HAuNTcon 2012 - May 3-7 in Pittsburgh, PA - Get Ready to Scream Steel City!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAuNTcon 2012 - May 3-7 in Pittsburgh, PA - Get Ready to Scream Steel City!!

We warned you in March, and now this nightmare is about to come true. It's getting scary in Steel City, warn the masses!

This May 3-7, the premiere U.S. haunted attractions show, HAuNTcon®, will open doors to thousands of horror pros and Halloween fans at the Monroeville Convention Center in Pittsburgh, PA. This not-to-be-missed conference and expo is "designed by haunters, for haunters" and is the only event of it's kind open to both public and pros of all ages.

What's NEW at HAuNTcon 2012:

Tour over 25 haunts in 5 days - The Pre-Show 2-day Bus Trip, kicks off the tours with close to 20 haunted attractions in 2 states giving a first-time-ever lights on behind the scenes tour of the Guiness World Records “World’s Largest Haunted House”, the Factory of Terror. Attendees will tour Portal 2 Insanity, Massacre on Mahoning, Judgment Day in 3D and Industrial Nightmares.

Haunters' Ed Program bigger than ever - Over 50 hours of education included in the admission price on anything and everything one needs to design, build and run a successful haunt. Tracks include: Creative Classes (prop creation, scenic treatment, haunt design, character development, actor training and more); Business Seminars (business planning, marketing, budgeting, starter kits and more); Demonstrations (make-up, controller programming, animations, products and more); Hands-on Workshops (take home what you build); Advanced All Day Classes all day Monday May 7th, Advanced Horror Face Painting by Nick and Brian Wolfe of Evil Twin FX and Computer Aided Haunt Design by Leonard Pickel

Audience Favorites:

Trade Show Floor - Filled with the latest in fright services and equipment, often at wholesale prices.

Hearse and Parade Car Show - Bizarre showcase of tricked out “Last Rides” on display.

HAuNTers Garage sale - Buy, sell and trade anything and everything haunted at this flea market/swap meet.

Dawn of the Dead Costume Ball - an unforgettable rocking party celebrating the joy of getting into character for fun, rather than for work.

HAuNTcon®'s founder Leonard Pickel is a haunted industry ground-breaking visionary and legend. Starting in 1976, he has designed over 100 attractions for entertainment giants such as The Playboy Mansion, Universal Studios, Madison Square Garden, Morris Costumes, Six Flags and Paramount. Over one million people have experienced his work firsthand, earning him a passionate following worldwide. This year Leonard is joined by the world's top horror artists such as Syfy Monster Man's monster experts Clive and Constance Hall.

Spread the word about this terrific scare coming to Steel City and book your share of scare Today!

Tickets and registrations at: http://hauntcon.ticketleap.com/hauntcon-2012-tickets/

We'll see you there

Looking forward to the show! There are some really cool haunts on the tours, I always enjoy seeing what's out there. Hundred Acre Manor is one of my favorites. Wish I could do the pre-bus tour to Factory of Terror (another one of my all time favorite haunts), but my vacation time is limited.

Can't wait to spend time with my haunter friends. At our show I'm constantly busy with little time for socialization, but at HC we get to relax and spend time talking with others in the industry and enjoy the parties. And this year; HC is within driving distance for us.

Stop by our booth and say "Hi", we'll have candy for the Trick or Treater's.

Kelly Collins
    The Midwest Haunters Convention
    The Scare-A-Torium

Comment

cant make it.............

i'll be at the scream works auction ................haunt legend and visionary? please.........................

Comment

I can't wait! I'm thrilled to be acting at two of the haunts for the pre-tour and then HAM for the Friday night tour.
        Katie Lane
        Partner/VP
        Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
        sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Working...
        X