Haunt Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt Season

I know I am SOOOO ready to be back in costume and makeup . . . . whats ya'lls favorite part about haunt season??

Scaring the crap out of people!
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Seeing my creations come to life and seeing how the crowds respond to them.
      Katie Lane
      Partner/VP
      Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
      sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Just like BruiseMuse I have to admit there is a special funny feeling you get knowing that some thing you put on paper is now up and about walking around scaring people. I also look forward to all the new friends I get to meet. You can never have enough friends at your back.

One thing I'm not looking forward to.. the acme from the make up. If you give me a choice I'm a latex and mask girl because I can't stand all that make up on my body and face. An we all know if your not deep scrubbing it off it bites you in the ass. My worst fear is my face braking out so bat that i won't even need the make up... sounds shallow but it's not some thing I want wake up to and see in the mirror.
        ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
        ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
        ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
        ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Comment

Turn it.

Simply turn the mirror around.
          Maybe take a picture of yourself now, tape it to the back of the mirror=Problem solved!

Maybe make-up half of your face for a half-monster, then just turn the good side toward those people in your everyday workplace.
          Use make-up on the top half of your face, then peek over a wall but not all the way, so the untouched part remains hidden.
          Yer Welcome!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by darkXmoon View Post
            One thing I'm not looking forward to.. the acme from the make up. If you give me a choice I'm a latex and mask girl because I can't stand all that make up on my body and face. An we all know if your not deep scrubbing it off it bites you in the ass. My worst fear is my face braking out so bat that i won't even need the make up... sounds shallow but it's not some thing I want wake up to and see in the mirror.
            Barrier Spray should be your best friend; I apply it before my makeup to help prevent skin irritation.
            Katie Lane
            Partner/VP
            Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
            sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

"Favorite Part!?"

Darn near all of the "parts" are!
              The revelation in people's awe struck expressions.
              The creative juices flowing during a house routine that then inspires me to more creative nuttiness and fun.
              Of course all the while I am running in an indoor track meet! Up then down stairs, through the "employees only" secret super-fast method of getting from one part of the house to the other......
              You must know I really do enjoy all of this so much, why else would I be open for business right now? June 29th, 2012.
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Seeing the fear in peoples eyes!

Comment

I second that!

Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
                  Darn near all of the "parts" are!
                  The revelation in people's awe struck expressions.
                  The creative juices flowing during a house routine that then inspires me to more creative nuttiness and fun.
                  Of course all the while I am running in an indoor track meet! Up then down stairs, through the "employees only" secret super-fast method of getting from one part of the house to the other......
                  It all sounds good...
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

July 19th July 18th 2012

Jim had a lot of fun both of these nights, some of those comedic incidents resulted in lavish praise on Facebook from some of the audience and victims! (Which feel So Good, when you know they aren't faking it!)
                    Then tonight a group of rather eldely women came through. BTW. they were also strangers to me and also over weight, BUTT they pretty much did everything they said . And could those women laugh!
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                    X