Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly Costumed Characters (used), anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friendly Costumed Characters (used), anyone?

Does anybody have a line on where one might find some used costumed characters. Friendly ones of any sort. That can then be... you know... distressed to be not so friendly. Not looking to spend a fortune. Maybe old mascot costumes? Any thoughts?
    Michael Inks
    Geist Entertainment, Inc.
    Visit GEI on Facebook

sigpic

"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney

I have an older, oversized Frankenstein costume, and Frank carries a cauldron with you inside of it, it has fake legs that stick out over it, and it's about 8-9' tall depending on who's wearing it. It's getting a professional makeover to be black light reactive, but I don't really need it. It's perfect for parades, and advertising, as your logo can go on the humongous cauldron. And can easily be family friendly, or creepy. I'm in CT, and can send you pics if you'd like, just email me, bobbyarelATgmail.com

I don't care what I get for it, and am open to trade to be totally honest lol, it just doesn't fit so I might as well give it a good home.

If you don't choose to go that route, just about any more old school character might be neat, like old school vampires, or mummy's, or goblins, or creature from the black lagoon, a wolfman, something that isn't really scary anymore but was crazy like 20 years ago, but with a twist maybe?

Or childrens show characters, like a teletubby or cookie monster, or something, that'd be neat.

Comment

Thanks Bobby! Yeah, I'm looking in the vein of 'low-rent Disney gone wrong.' More traditional happy characters, dogs, bears, cats, even character people that we can then make less appealing. If Pluto smoked cigarettes and Cinderella had track marks up her arms...
      Michael Inks
      Visit GEI on Facebook

sigpic

Comment

Gotcha, honestly, I was always terrified of goofy. Haha.

Comment

If anybody's interested (probably not), I did find a really good (and cheap!) resource for just such costumes as I was describing. Like $150 cheap! Joyfay.com
          Michael Inks
          Visit GEI on Facebook

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X