www.scareparts.com is live.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.scareparts.com is live.

The site is up. Although, not complete, I will be adding to it over the next week. Thanks for your patience.

Keith
    www.scareparts.com
    Keith A. Korner

Love the new products, great job.
    www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

FANTASTIC new stuff!!!
      The Haunter's Depot
      www.HauntersDepot.com

The Haunter's Depot -- You Can Scare Them! We Can Help! (A division of Haunted Ventures FX.) We are your premier source for Halloween merchandise. Thousands of products available including costumes, masks, static and animated props, changing portraits, makeup supplies, special visual and audio effect equipment, glow necklaces, lightsticks, and MUCH more!

Comment

Keith,
        I think you have amazing products! the only thing i found wrong with the site is the upper links are hard to navigate (submenus are touchy). other than that, the site is kick a**.

let me know if you even need a video brochure made!

- Jason
        Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

Comment

thanks

Thanks everyone for the input.

I have put 2 more new products up, and later today will add two more. We got broken into couple of weeks before transworld and it really impacted our show, so some of the product on the site has never been seen before. We are exhibiting at hauntcon and will have these and other newproduct with us there.

jason- if your talking about the drop down menus moving to the upper left of the window, check to make sure you have the latest explorer browser. now some have told me it works fine and some have told me they jump with explorer. The one's that jump also are getting an active X warning. I am a mac guy and don't have those problems so I can't tell. the site is working with every other browser out there. If anyone knows what i need to do or if anthing can be done please contact me.

Jason send me some info on the video brochure. I use finalcut studio for rvrtything and have a DVD tower multi burner, but maybe I will farm the work out instead of doing it myself. I just got done authoring Kevin's DVD from gore galore for him and it did take me awhile.

again thanks everyone.
          -Keith
          Keith A. Korner

Comment

you are right...it may be that i dont have the latest version of IE.....i'll check on it and get back to you.

ok, I'm flying across country to NC today, but i will shoot you a PM tommorrow and we will discuss some ideas!

talk to you soon.
            Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

Comment

Working...
            X