Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to see your haunt before you build it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to see your haunt before you build it?

Contact me!!

Something I've been doing for a little while is creating layouts and walkthroughs of haunts using Google Sketchup. I am in no way a CG artist, but, I'm getting a lot better and faster at Sketchup.

I need to get more experience using this program because eventually I'd like to be able to sell my time for 3D layouts and visual walk through videos so haunt owners can preview and "test" their haunt before they build.

If you're interested in having me create a 3D model of your 2012 haunt, contact me at nightmareproductionz@gmail.com or send me a PM.
    Last edited by nightmareproductionz; 04-11-2012, 09:00 PM.
    Bryce Ring
    Co-owner/ Designer
    Twisted Realms Haunted House

I may be taking you up on your offer as soon as I get my layout figured out.

Comment

Sounds good!! Hope to hear from you soon!!
      Bryce Ring
      Co-owner/ Designer

Comment

Sketchup

Are you rendering as well?
        Are you creating creatures and props or only laying out the wall/ rooms?

I work with sketchup too, have you tried Sketchyphysics?? That's a blast.

I would love to know who makes the creatures that are in the 3d Warehouse, they're amazing..

Let me know if you get stuck or anything, I'll be glad to help if I can I've been working with sketchup for
        a couple years so I know a little.

LJ

Comment

Yeah I use the physics plug in and it's very convenient. I love this program.
          Bryce Ring
          Co-owner/ Designer

Comment

Working...
          X