Wicked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wicked

During the month of April we have had a low budget fantasy/horror film shooting at DarkWood Manor. The working title for the film is "Way of the Wicked". I won’t make any comments on the quality of this film, cause it wasn’t my production, but I just had to share this photo with someone cause it is so...wicked! One of these lovely demons is an actor at DarkWood, and the make-up for both was created by Wendy, my favorite make-up artist and wife to be.
    sigpic
    Louis Brown
    Owner, operator, and dish washer
    at
    DarkWood Manor

Hmmm... you know I think that's the first time that I"ve actually heard you refer to the name of the movie by it's actual name....hehehe

I hope we don't have to have a discussion about the morality of this picture (and NO I am not one of the actors in that photo). :P

Awesome make up job.

Comment

Yes, I still refer to it by other names, but I thought I'd be nice.
      I think Brandy has found a new career out of all this. During the shooting she was pressed into service as both a PA and a make-up artist. Some of the actors from the film are heading to Philly, because they have secured work on a Bollywood film shooting there, and Brandy will be working on the film as well. She is now in the movie business.
      sigpic
      Louis Brown
      at
      DarkWood Manor

Comment

I hope these girls found a nice meatball in all that spaghettii sauce!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Do you have any pics of the Bottom half of those two girls? Like from there neck down? HEE HEE :lol:

Dennis

Comment

I believe they found an apple at the bottom of that sauce. One night around 2am in the morning, when filming was running late, there was a scene calling for some mangled flesh. These jokers were rather ill prepared in many ways, and make-up was one of them. So, in order to help them pull off the scene, one of my make-up artists grabbed an apple, chewed it up, spat it into a cup, and mixed in a large portion of stage blood. Instant mangled flesh! A peach would have been better, but there wasn’t any produce stands open at 2am.
            sigpic
            Louis Brown
            at
            DarkWood Manor

Comment

Yes, I do have ones like that, but by order of the Attorney General, or maybe the Surgeon General, I have to keep those locked in a vault.
              sigpic
              Louis Brown
              at
              DarkWood Manor

Comment

Gee Louis, I just noticed how our haunt must come across....naked flesh-eating zombies, pole dancing actors, exhibitionists, etc (AND I just received an invitation to your wife-to-be's lingerie shower - I'm thinking bridal crotchless panties). In our defense, we only run around half-naked on the off season - during season we do a great job of keeping our clothes on (or at least when the haunt is operational).

You should see the Halloween party pics ;-)

Hope the rest of the haunts out there have this much fun. I'm so glad I work for YOU....

Comment

Thanks Rachel! Here I was thinking I was a tyrant. I must be behaving too nice. I'm going to have to start cracking the whip, or throw another "this ship has got to sail" fit! :twisted:
                  No, I'm really glad that everyone seems to be having a good time with the haunted house, and I love how everyone's skill levels keep growing.
                  You need to come see how the first room is going to be set up this year. We have the new dark maze built, and we will be painting it tonight.
                  sigpic
                  Louis Brown
                  at
                  DarkWood Manor

Comment

Cool pics send more... nice make up job!

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President
                    www.HalloweenProductions.com
                    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

In our defense, we only run around half-naked on the off season - during season we do a great job of keeping our clothes on (or at least when the haunt is operational).
                      now i know that to be a lie...lol...between john, george, and brandi i think i have seen quite a bit of flesh during the season..lol...but those people aside the rest of you guys behave like perfect mountain hillbillies...lol...which is why i love ya sooo darn much..haha...which one of those girls acts at darkwood...heck i may have to squeeze in an extra week to come back down and see y'all....lol..take care guys...

todd[/quote]

Comment

Thats it! I am closing down my haunt and going to work at your haunt! Hell I will pay YOU to work there! :twisted:
                        www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Hey Lurker, you want some haunt related pasties for the ladies to wear?

Comment

Possibly the deciding factor in October as to if or not flesh is exposed intentionally would have more to do with the weather?
                            So much for "morals!?" hahahahah!
                            Are perverts out flashing when it's below zero? Probably not many.
                            "The "Flashing" around my chiminey was leaking, time to get a new raincoat!
                            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Todd,

That is Brandy on the right. She ended up appearing in two scenes in "Way of the Wicked". Unfortunately, the film was not complete. They blew $10,000, and all they got was enough scenes shot to do a trailer to raise more money to finish the film.

-l
                              sigpic
                              Louis Brown
                              at
                              DarkWood Manor

Comment

Working...
                              X