It's official and about time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's official and about time

Well after weighing the pluses and minuses, also talking with friends and family I left my full time sales job and I've devoted my time to be in the HAunt Tactics shop full time. I have 2 years left of college so that and HT will be my main focus. It's time to make a serious run at this. I couldn't have done it without the success of this years TW and the encouragement of my friends in this industry. Here goes nothing!!
    Tim McCall

You made a good choice, you folks are doing great things! Congratulations! (And we're very exited to get our Fawn Stiltwalker!)
    Michael Inks
    Geist Entertainment, Inc.
    Visit GEI on Facebook

sigpic

"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney

Comment

Congrats Tim! Kick some butt!!

Comment

Welcome Home Tim, now get to work lol.
        www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
        http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Really Happy for you guys and the success found with Haunt Tactics! As Always Much Luck and Wising You Guys Much More Success, The Panic Attack Crew

Comment

That's is what I want to hear!

good luck.
            Just get you guys health insurance.

Get good ventilation in your shop. We have several ceiling mounted fans that will slam doors shut, and side mounted fans where we run foam, fiberglass, and welding.
            And always wear respirators (Organic vapor) when using urethane foams.
            I am not recommending. I am demanding
            And yes, I am completely serious.

We in this industry, vendors and buyers alike, put our health at risk everyday to do what we love.
            I will be happy to say I died doing what I love..... But I would rather NOT go sooner than I have to.
            Kevin R. Alvey
            info at gore-galore.com
            www.gore-galore.com
            www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
            www.youtube.com/goregalore13
            www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Best of luck and congrats. That's a big first step. Keep us posted...
              http://www.bigscaryshow.com
              http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Nothing better or more rewarding than following your dream! Congrats to you bud, Best of luck

Comment

congratulations!

Good luck tim! Keep going full steam and never look back! You guys have a lot of talent and with good team work will go far!
                  Best of luck!
                  Damon
                  Frightmasters
                  Damon Carson

Comment

Well

This is just AWSOME!!!! You will do great!!!!!! Shane and it's congratulations! Shane!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thank you all for the support. It's things like this that solidify everything in your mind that you did the right thing. I couldn't juggle everything anymore and somthing had to give. I love What we do at Haunt Tactics and couldn't imagin walking away from that. We here at HT owe it to this industry to keep in good standing with order completion and great customer service, with everyone in the shop now i believe we can keep that going. we've hit our stride and 2013 is going to blow your mind. Thanks again.
                      Tim McCall

Comment

Yay!

Congrats Tim!!
                        Jarred Alcala
                        Owner
                        Shattered FX

www.Shatteredfx.com
                        www.Facebook.com/Shatteredfxmasks

Comment

Just moments ago

On Facebook under the heading "You know that you grew up in Mount Carroll" others were posting about childhood and teenage years and some were wishing they could return to all of that "Fun"!
                          I posted that I have had much more fun Since high school,maybe because of the fun and goofy things I do on a regular basis as I entertain people in the Ravens Grin Inn... and that is why I am open every night of the year! I LIKE WHAT I'm Doing!
                          Go for your calling, and call yourself "Happy"!
                          (It sure beats the broken record of "Shoulda-Coulda-Woulda")
                          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                          X