Insurance Claims/ Lawsuits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance Claims/ Lawsuits

I'm curious, does anyone out there have any good HORROR stories about accidents, lawsuits etc.??

I'm a professional clown and I have been told over and over that I MUST have insurance but for 10 years I haven't had a problem and I've never heard of anyone that has...

I fully understand the liabillity involved in a haunt plus I can't get a permit without insurance but
    I just wandered how often something actually happens.....

Regards,

LJ

50 views and nothing????

No one has had a claim on there Insurance????

Seriously?!?!?!?

As a first timer I find it very encouraging but hard to believe...
    PLEASE SHARE.....

Comment

50 views no comment

Somebody in the "room " farted, but who wants to talk about it?
      If you need a lower insurance rate, make the place safer and run it safer by not chasing people and not having it too dark or having things they can trip on or get cut on or get hurt if something falls over like a wall.
      Turn away the screaming, staggering drunks, don't allow them in.
      Don't endanger yourself by getting too greedy and cheap and not having enough good helpers to run the place right.
      Don't have a cattle chute haunt of too many bodies crammed and hustled through.
      Give the haunt experience "Value" and customers will be much less likely to vandalise and complain, thereby making your life much more miserable.
      It all requires "Work" and Time and of course "Money".
      With the present state of forensics you can't use customer's bodies in the house any more and get away with it forever either.
      IF a criminal backround check is required to own or to work in a haunt in your state and you have a record of frequenting prostitutes or sexual perversions you will have to move to a state that doesn't have such requirements. Almost any other crime won't matter.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
      X