Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussed Last night:"The Perfect" Location.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discussed Last night:"The Perfect" Location.

Four haunt enthusiasts found my house last night for the first time. We were in the front room, I was talking. "So what would be the perfect location for a "Haunted House"?
    A house in the middle of nowhere? Away from other houses, maybe at the end of a lonely Dead-End street? Next to a woods?, on the edge of a cliff? Across from the city graveyard?
    Well here it is and here we are!
    As I said these last few words a clap of thunder came from the direction of the graveyard on the next hill.
    Three of the four guys broke into applause!
    (Very Good Thunder!)
    Nice timing, good work!
    Too bad they couldn't have made the visit to the graveyard and looked at my Greatgrandfather's 18 foot high grave marker up there, big letters say :"Warfield"! Thanks Great grandpa for helping out with those fxs! hahaha!
    Last edited by Jim Warfield; 04-15-2012, 11:08 AM.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

wow!

I like that new thunder and lightening machine you installed at the grin Jim! Great job! Just like you put those red and green orbs in the front room, had the disembodied voice in the cellar, and the invisible hand that swatted the stream of water above mine while washing my hands in your kitchen! You are definately the master of effects! You could write a book and be a millionaire! But no why would any great magician reveal all his great secrets! Keep killing them Jim!!!
    Damon
    Frightmasters
    Damon Carson

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
      Four haunt enthusiasts found my house last night for the first time. We were in the front room, I was talking. "So what would be the perfect location for a "Haunted House"?
      A house in the middle of nowhere? Away from other houses, maybe at the end of a lonely Dead-End street? Next to a woods?, on the edge of a cliff? Across from the city graveyard?
      Well here it is and here we are!
      As I said these last few words a clap of thunder came from the direction of the graveyard on the next hill.
      Three of the four guys broke into applause!
      (Very Good Thunder!)
      Nice timing, good work!
      Too bad they couldn't have made the visit to the graveyard and looked at my Greatgrandfather's 18 foot high grave marker up there, big letters say :"Warfield"! Thanks Great grandpa for helping out with those fxs! hahaha!
      The haunt gods have spoken.

Comment

Damon, The things you just mentioned.

Are only a very small percentage of such occurrences that have stimulated the imagination here over the years.
        A long "Laundry List" of the strange, unusual and unexplainable here was compiled by me once, but of course a great many refuse to think about or begin to believe such utterences.
        Such things are what drive me compulsively to try to inform my guests here concerning such things and add more time to the tour duration.. unfortunately.
        Many years ago I decided to tell of the true events with goofy humor added to them to lessen of even obscure the serious facts that will probably never ever become figured out by any living person. I felt. feel, that complicating a patron's basic ideas that they might be perfectly very comfortable thinking is really not what I wish to do to any of them for numerous good reasons.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
        X