Awesome Publicity Stunt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Publicity Stunt!

One of the greatest promo videos I've seen in a long time!

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=316AzLYfAzw
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Was I right or was I right....
    News and event coverage from directly inside the Haunt Industry - http://www.hauntersdigest.com
    Get a Website and/or Mobile App for Your Attraction - http://www.charlesterry.com

Comment

Super-Stooopidd!

People just hold their hands , covering their ears, when the gun play begins???
      Amazing!?
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I liked the woman in lingerie driving by on the bike that has nothing to do with what's going on other than she's just a half naked woman driving by on a bike.
        News and event coverage from directly inside the Haunt Industry - http://www.hauntersdigest.com
        Get a Website and/or Mobile App for Your Attraction - http://www.charlesterry.com

Comment

Lmfao!

That was GREAT! I'm still crying from laughing so hard!
          THANKS!!!!
          sigpic
          PEACE, ADAM
          www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Awesome!

Hmm.... Giving me some ideas!
            1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

there is no doubt every person who experienced that is going to talk about it all week..
              if not forever ...
              no doubt the best publicity stunt i have seen...

thanks for showing...
              in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
              www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

It's not a publicity stunt. It's a commercial featuring a "publicity stunt", with dolly cams, grips, lights, sound, permits, security.

Everyone you saw was a paid actor or extra. It's good, creative, and well executed - and apparently effective; still not a publicity stunt.

Comment

Needs more lingerie girls!

DA

Comment

Even though it's supposed to be a "drama"...

I was VERY amused by it! I'm sure that is the whole point behind it. I realize being a guy & all I'm supposed to say I think the girl on the bike is hot but damn! I liked the way that black SUV skidded to a stop! Call me crazy...
                    John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

The SUV is just an SUV, the girl was hot what guy doesn't appreciate that'

DA

Comment

okay

Quite a big production for not many onlookers! I'm sure this was put on t.v but other than the hotchick on the motorcycle I was that imppressed. Lol! Football players was kinda funny. I don't know everyone gets desinsitized by everything after a while. Nothing shocks many.
                        Damon
                        Frightmasters
                        Damon Carson

Comment

The video was made to get the 24 million views it has on YouTube and to have people like us talking about it. Even if the onlookers are real, they aren't really the target for this. Interesting thing to consider when doing publicity stunts in this day and age- if you can do something interesting enough and document it, your audience can be much wider with YouTube/social networking.
                          Mike Quill
                          Fear Town Haunted House

Comment

HAHAHAHA! That was absolutely the coolest promo video I've ever seen! Thanks for posting that! :grin:

Comment

Girl in lingerie

I like the girl in lingerie. I like any girl in lingerie. Can we have more girls in lingerie??
                              Travis "Big T" Russell
                              President
                              Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

Working...
                              X