Tshirt printing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tshirt printing

We're wanting to get some staff shirts to wear out for advertising. We want to use someone recommended like JakPrints but good gawd I can't figure out their site. We're on a 6mb connection and their site is so dam laggy it's taking forever to learn it.

I have a design I'd like to see on our shirts, but I don't know who to go through that'd be the easiest. I'd pay more per shirt if I can find it easier.

Anyone have some ideas? What's the process for this? I'm use to airbrushing our shirts, but I'd like to not have to work so much lol. Plus it takes forever to do the detail I'm wanting when I'm needing a mass quantity of shirts.

Any help would be very much appreciative.

Thanks,

Dewayne

This is supposed to be a good guide on how to silk-screen your own t-shirts.

http://store.fastcommerce.com/Florac...0693294-p.html

I'll look around on youtube as well.

C.

Comment

Sent you a PM
      Joshua
      www.hauntedprints.com
      info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

Anyone else have someone in mind? So far I've gotten ZERO responses either through here or email.

can anyone recommend a REPUTABLE vendor for getting shirts done? I'm already past my first deadline to have shirts made, so thanks to zero responses on two places, I've gotten nowhere. I've checked all the places in town, but pff, unless you like Jersey style screen printing that looks cheap as all get out, forget about em!

Comment

how detailed is your design. i know someone that does silk screening but more on the end of simple designs in a few colors.
          In Darkness they hunt the living
          http://www.DarkMatterScreamWorks.com

Comment

I used Haunted Prints last year and Joshua did a great job. The shirts arrived in a timely manner and the quality was good. This year I am getting quotes earlier from other vendors. I called Jakprints and they helped me fill out the form. You do not have to be precise with the application, they will call you back or get the information off the picture that you upload. I have another vendor that I am checking out and will pm you later

Comment

Thanks for the response.

I've gotten a few PM's and such, but no one's responding, either to msges here or on email.

I'll try Jakprints, I haven't tried them yet.

Dewayne

Comment

Yes give us a call and we can walk you through the quote and answer any questions you have!

1-877-246-3132

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Working...
                X