job application ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• job application ???

Any of you guys have a good job application you have you employees to fill out AND would you be willing to share it. The normal job application just doesn’t seem to fit the need.

Hey Cliff,

I know if you buy the book "Fright Team Management" by Kelly Allen (very good book btw), it gives you a CD that has applications and tons more on it.

Fright
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by fright View Post
      Hey Cliff,

I know if you buy the book "Fright Team Management" by Kelly Allen (very good book btw), it gives you a CD that has applications and tons more on it.

Fright
      Several of ur recent questions can be answered by getting Kelly's book.

Comment

Get that Fright Team Management book. Great resource. Amazing stuff and tips in it.
        Sean Hughes - National Sales Manager
        sean@pixelpushersinc.com
        312.613.7326 Mobile
        847.550.6560 X 102 Office
        844.44.PIXEL X 102 Toll Free

www.pixelpushersinc.com - The nations leading printing and design company for the haunted industry.

Comment

What ever you do, don't go to an office supply store and look in the forms section or whip out a piece of paper and make one with a pen that has the information you would like to know. Do not do anything that takes thought or is original in any way. Make sure to support your haunt vendors. Above all don't ask some place for an application and the chop off what you don't want on there, add what you do want to know and copy them at Kinkos. No, no, no, don't do that. Above all do not just write people's contact information on a piece of paper and ask them questions face to face.
          sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Do not leave your house or look up forms on the internet. In fact this whole forum has been completely replaced by these haunt books and you still haven't gotten the message. I might have to buy these books just to catch up with the world.
            sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Under no circumstances do anything that might make the process of doing things that might prove you did something yourself or prove to be enjoyable. Get with the program. What is you number anyhow. I'm wondering where this guy that wrote the book came up with this stuff. He must be hooked up with the Anunaki or something, no reason to question anything, move along now.
              sigpic

Comment

Send me $20 and I will write the how to enslave others manifesto for poor people. I can't believe they didn't include these forms when the passed out high school diplomas. Or that forms are not available at the Library no one goes to unless you are 3 years old and there is a coloring competition and nursery rhymes being read from a book. I can't believe even our government doesn't have forms available on the internet. No wonder the world sucks, everything is SO much work and everything costs $50. Crap! How do I get $50.
                Last edited by Greg Chrise; 04-22-2012, 10:37 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fright View Post
                  Hey Cliff,

Fright
                  I have Allen’s entrepreneurship book, good info thanks for the input.

Comment

Greg....are you proud of those post....really??? Thanks

Comment

Cliff...None of that is directed at you personally. Just that these forums used to have many that would spend some energy to give responces. That is no longer true here. Now every responce is look in this book. People I talk to wonder why this forum isn't real active about now. I have a few theorys that people are just now really working on things.

To some, those posts are going to be hilarious. At least to one guy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Some of us had haunts before there were even DVD players. Or actually the internet.
                        sigpic

Comment

A lot of it is probably in the way I ask the question, wasn’t my be post…I should have ask if anyone had good questions to add to an employee application. Beyond the obvious “have you ever worked at a haunted house?”

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Chrise View Post
                            Some of us had haunts before there were even DVD players. Or actually the internet.
                            ...and thtas why sites like this are so important, yeah you hear a lot of the same stuff/questions over and over, many new haunters will come but only a few will stay. but to those guys who stay guys with your exsperiance are pricless!!!

When your constructive

Comment

Originally posted by Cliff View Post
                              ...and thtas why sites like this are so important, yeah you hear a lot of the same stuff/questions over and over, many new haunters will come but only a few will stay. but to those guys who stay guys with your exsperiance are pricless!!!

When your constructive

I'm new here. I've spent a LOT of time browsing the forum history threads. Good stuff.

Not saying it happens here but the most annoying post found on all Internet forums is "did you look it up on google?". Those answers make me wanna club baby seals.

Comment

Working...
                              X