Seeking Donations - 2012 Hauntcon Annual T-Shirt Toss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Donations - 2012 Hauntcon Annual T-Shirt Toss

For those of you attending Hauntcon this year. I encourage you to bring a t-shirt or two to contribute to our annual T-Shirt Toss that will take place during the costume ball, on Saturday, May 5. Anyone that has witnessed the throwing of the T's will tell you it's a grab fest. It's also a great way to share your haunt or business with the rest of the haunt community and share some haunt love. My goal this year, 100 plus shirts!!! I want to toss as many or more than we did last year. Don't have any t's or soft goods? We also welcome all tossables of the non-lethal kind... so just about anything goes!?! If you don't want to be burdened with carrying around your donation just drop it off at the registration area when you check in for the convention and get your stuff. If you would like to make a donation and are unable to attend, email at metamurfis@aol.com for my physical address to send them to. Would like to have donations by Monday, April 30. Thanks in advance for your continied support of this event.

Scaren Karen
Working...
X