Feed Back need on New logo for Haunt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feed Back need on New logo for Haunt.

I know my name says trail of terror. but 2 years ago i converted to an 8 thousand sq/ft house in the middle of the woods. so now I am call Alabama Asylum..
    I had this logo made and was wanting everyone input on it.
    Attached Files

Logo looks good but try to think of a more general name and then present themes under the name. I personally think asylum boxes you in to much. People will think it's always an asylum theme every year.

Comment

Makes me want to grab a six pack and throw on some molly hatchet ! I really dig the name, cool logo too.
      Good deals with : brad, smiley, capt. chaos, fables studios

www.fearthegallows.com

Comment

Good name and good logo. When you come up with your Haunt name, having a name higher up in the alphabet is good so that when you are listed in the community pages under "things to do", people see your Haunt before they would see, say, "zombie apocalypse".

Also, to avoid getting boxed in as Paws astutely pointed out, you could be officially be titled Trail of Terror presents "Alabama Asylum".

C.

Comment

Great feedback

hey didn't think of the last part... thanks I will keep that in mind.. I think it will make a hot seller on our shirts this year... At least i hope.

Originally posted by BrotherMysterio View Post
          Good name and good logo. When you come up with your Haunt name, having a name higher up in the alphabet is good so that when you are listed in the community pages under "things to do", people see your Haunt before they would see, say, "zombie apocalypse".

Also, to avoid getting boxed in as Paws astutely pointed out, you could be officially be titled Trail of Terror presents "Alabama Asylum".

C.

Comment

Originally posted by Trail of Terror View Post
            hey didn't think of the last part... thanks I will keep that in mind.. I think it will make a hot seller on our shirts this year... At least i hope.
            Exactly. The entry in the Community Pages "Things To Do . . ." section would be titled "Alabama Asylum", and the text would read something like "looking for some spooky fun? Trail of Terror, Inc., presents Alabama Asylum . . ." and so on.

However, make sure everything reads "Alabama Asylum" on the forms, or some idiot may file it under "Trail of Terror Alabama Asylum" or whatever. You'll end up in the T's a few slots away from Zombie Apocalypse in the Z's, and some haunt down the street named "Circus of Clown Crazies", who ended up in the C's, will get all the press (and traffic).

C.

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherMysterio View Post
              You'll end up in the T's a few slots away from Zombie Apocalypse in the Z's, and some haunt down the street named "Circus of Clown Crazies", who ended up in the C's, will get all the press (and traffic).

C.
              Hey whats wrong with being in the T's.......LMAO

Shawn
              Twisted Woods
              http://www.twistedwoods.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bradenton Haunted Trail View Post
                Hey whats wrong with being in the T's.......LMAO

Shawn
                Twisted Woods
                http://www.twistedwoods.com
                Nothing in particular. I'm not prejudiced, unlike like that infernal alphabetical system.

Comment

By doing a logo for your theme annually you can move more products because they'll be unique annually as well.

Comment

Originally posted by HauntedPaws View Post
                    By doing a logo for your theme annually you can move more products because they'll be unique annually as well.
                    And if the "Trail of Terror" logo is basically "Trail of Terror" in a cool, stoic, austere font, then it can hover above each logo for that year's production (not to mention the web address).

Comment

Working...
                    X