The Raven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Raven

Is anyone going to see this movie. I read a review that said its horrible... if anyone sees the flick post a review. Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

I just saw it. It is exactly like the previews. Pretty much exactly like any movie where the cops and a detective go after a killer who leaves impossible to find clues that they find anyway only to lead to the next set of impossible clues. And the bad guy must also be strong, rich, a crack shot, jack the ripper with a knife, build massive things like pendulums with ease, all the while working at a job that doesn't pay anything. And the race against time as a hostage slowly dies...

Basically, Product.

You have seen this movie 15 times before, if you like this sort of thing I guess you might enjoy it.
    Ben Armstrong
    NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
    www.Fearworld.com
    www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Go see Cabin in the Woods....

Now that is a fun movie!
      Ben Armstrong
      NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
      www.Fearworld.com
      www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Agreed, Cabin in the Woods is a must see for ANY horror fan. The movie actually has a pretty clever message within it. It's kind of a love/hate letter to the horror movie industry.

Comment

What is Cabin in the Woods about?

Did anyone hear this... Sam Rami is producing a new Poltergeist movie. Plus he's got a new Evil Dead movie coming out later this year. Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Honestly, if you try to explain what Cabin is about... you could potentially ruin it. It's a movie that is better going into knowing absolutely nothing about it.

Comment

Cabin in the woods is great go see it. I might try to see The Raven this week.

DA

Comment

Looking forward to..

ParaNorman.. Looks great!

Peter T
                FS
                Fables Studios
                Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
                https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Comment

Don't walk, RUN!

Originally posted by scarygoat View Post
                  Honestly, if you try to explain what Cabin is about... you could potentially ruin it. It's a movie that is better going into knowing absolutely nothing about it.
                  I have seen both movies and CABIN is the best Horror movie to come out in a long time. To explain why is equal to ruining the experience.

RAVEN is your basic formula movie with POE thrown in. I enjoyed it , but was not thrilled either.

Ed Z

Comment

I really liked Cabin In The Woods but the "hand" ruined it for me kind of...way too cheeseball compared to the rest of it. If you've seen it you know what I am talking about, and shouldnt ruin for anyone else. Elevator scene was priceless....ding!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

There are a few scenes that have some mediocre CGI in the Cabin in the Woods... but it has PLENTY of amazing practical fx that make up for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X