SpookywoodsFX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpookywoodsFX

Just seeing who's left out there. I had the Attorney General call me the other day about Mark Of Spookywoods FX. Seems he's being ivestigated on a number of things from mail fraud, wire fraud, tax fraud you name it. Has anyone else had a call and who else is still owed costumes. I know I am, I know Foklore is some poor guy is owed 10 costumes!!! Shane and it's I know poor Tony kicks himself everyday over this crap! Shane
    sigpic

Last year July, Dman posted this link http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...ht=spookywoods I figure I place a bid and I won. This costume was sent to me brand spanking new. I erased all my private messages to the seller but I could have sworn he said some are still being made and sold. (Please don't quote me since I erased all my private messages).

In other news, I will be selling this costume soon. :-)
    www.nightmareslive.com

Comment

If he still owes people costumes speak up and let Shane know maybe he can help you.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Shane, I have a friend, Jens, who is still owed a costume. He lives in Germany. He paid in full years ago. I understand that Mark is still working for Tony. I'd give Tony a call.

Believe it or not I did finally receive both my costumes but that was because of Tony. He packed up the costumes and sent them to me.

Hope this helps,

Sue
        http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Update

I first want to say how sorry I am for all the heart ache, frustration and all the mess this has caused our small industry. As most of you know Mark worked for me and I was blown away from his talent. I wanted to help him bring this talent to Transworld when it was in Vegas. He did not have the funds to get a booth or to even start production of these suits. I believed so much in the product I let him use my haunts name so haunters would know it was of quality. I never had ownership in this venture, in fact I never made a dime. As soon as Mark paid me back the start up capital they were off and running. I was contacted by Sue and Jens and several others and was able to get some of the products out to them, but it was apparent that this was a lost cause. Mark was using my shop so I was able to find Sue's items in a box and I shipped it on my own to try to at least get her some of the items. Mark just returned to my shop last week from being MIA and I told him about the news from Shane and informed him he could not use my shop and he needs to fill all outstanding orders or prepare to go to jail. He claimed that he only had 3 suits still outstanding and that he was going to fill them. I know he has been in the hospital for several weeks again this past month and his molds were being held by a land lord. To be honest I don't have any idea if only 3 suits are outstanding, I know he owes me two vampire suits and a loan he never paid off. I made them stop using my haunts name and I tried to assist everyone on what I knew was going on. I'll chalk it up as a lesson learned, never let anyone use your name. I hope he gets on his feet and fills these orders one day.
          Tony Wohlgemuth,
          Comes up with the fun stuff!
          Kersey Valley, Inc.
          www.KerseyValley.com

Comment

Tony

I know this has been a major pain for you. Sad when one helps someone only to be let down in so many ways! Hope you have a great season I seen you was in the article with me and another or two in parks and attractions magazine. Shane and it's what can you do but smile! Shane
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X