HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Valentine's Day haunts

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Valentine's Day haunts 
    So who's open for Valentine's Day. Looking for haunts to tour in Ohio this weekend. Friday the 13th could be a good night to be open. There's another Friday the 13th in March and in November.

Larry, I thought I saw a post from you about a place to list haunts that are open during special events, but I can't find it. Can you share the link to this page?

We can't open this year, but we might try next year for V-day.

Kelly Collins
    The ScareAtorium Columbus

2. Default  
    Hey Kelly,

Hope all is well. Designing the Fear has a list of about 40 that are open. A couple are within driving distance if I recall.

http://designingfear.com/#&panel1-1
    Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

3. Default  
    Thanks Sean. I've posted the link on our haunt web site. Hopefully it'll help the haunts that are open attract more guests this weekend. I wish the haunts good luck with customers this weekend, hopefully the weather isn't too awful. Thanks for providing haunt patrons with fear for the holiday!

Kelly Collins

4. Default Dark Hour - open all year 
    We at Dark Hour are opening Feb 13-15. February is our lights-out show. Our St. Patrick's Day show is right around the corner. Our full calendar is here:
    http://darkhourhauntedhouse.com/hours/

5. Default  
    I really like the Dark Hour web site and the way you list your off season events. That's been our plan for several years (open one weekend a month) and someday we hope to be hope year round in Columbus.

Kelly Collins

6. Default Realm of Darkness 
    I am headed to Realm of Darkness in Pontiac Michigan Sat. night. Taking wife and daughter and her boyfriend to Valentines Day Massacre. www.TheRealmofDarkness.com

Wicked Farmer

7. Default  
    Its too cold here to open. I think one of the big problems is weather and weather isn't great in January or February. Let me know how it turns out would be interested to know.

8. Default  
    It seemed like weather was bad across the US this past weekend. How did everyone do opening their haunted houses?

9. Default  
    We were open for Friday night only and wasn't sure what to expect as our area is not use to having a haunt open during the "off-season". However it turned out to be in my opinion our best show yet! We were very happy with the turnout as well!

Nicci Fears
    Fearsome Entertainment, LLC
    Phobius Haunted House

10. Default  
    We also were able to visit three other haunts on Saturday night in Chicago. It was fun to see what other communities had to offer. However, I am definitely NOT a fan of RED glow lights. They are absolutely worthless other than allowing actors to see patrons. I ended up hiding my light in my coat and walked in the dark instead.

Nicci Fears
    Fearsome Entertainment, LLC
    Phobius Haunted House

Thread Information