Insane Shane/New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insane Shane/New York

I will be in New York City May 12th and wanted to see if any other haunters wanted to join me, Chris Jackson for dinner I know Bob ( Pure Terror ) will be joining us for dinner as well. Gonna try and view a haunt or two. I am going to be in Balimore for a few days and gonna make a run up to New York on Saturday for some fun! Shane and it's anyone wanna join? Shane
    sigpic

If I wasn't going to be at the Virginia HauntFest, I would join you. I can see that being a blast...
    http://www.bigscaryshow.com
    http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

I'm DJ-ing that night, otherwise I'd love to atleast meet up for a few! We were in new York a couple weekends ago

Comment

Hummmmm

Well who wants to come to the city then and hang out? Shane and it's it will be fun! Shane
        sigpic

Comment

Anyone?

Week from today anyone want to hang out in New York? Shane and it's let's have some fun! Shane
          sigpic

Comment

bobby, your off that night, dont lie (ha ha !!)

Shane, you bringing the tour bus ????? Wow !!!!!

Comment

Anyone?

I will be in New York this coming Saturday who want's to join me? Any haunts around? Shane and it's come on surly someone is out there! Shane
              sigpic

Comment

Now that convention season is over except for MHC everyone's probably busy building. Grab yourself a lady friend and show her a good time!!

Jake

Comment

lol if i was off i'd be there!! nyc is amazing!! but sadly i have an 80th surprise birthday party to dj for, and you can't make that fecal matter up!

Comment

Jake

Your missing the point!!!!!!! There are several of us guys gonna hang out just looking to add to the party!!! Shane and it's come on folks! Shane
                    sigpic

Comment

how was the magic show?

just wondering............now where are you off to ? uncle shane's tour dates !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X