"Pirates of the Caribbean"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Pirates of the Caribbean"

New "Pirates of the Caribbean" attraction at Disney World Hollywood studios!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/the-d...,7598795.story
    Joshua
    www.hauntedprints.com
    info?hauntedprints.com

I'm sure this is going to be a great attraction, but Disney is kind of taking the pirate thing too far they are trying to keep it around to appeal to your boys the way princesses do for girls but it'll never be that passionate once the movies end.

Jake

Comment

Pirates

I disagree dethwing i loved pirates when i was a kid and we are talking a long time ago. The disney world pirate ride has been around a long time and i have always enjoyed it...but then again I guess if I look at my profesion (haunter) it would make my opinon a little jadded.

Shawn
      Twisted Woods

Comment

Shawn,

I love the ride too, but now there are Pirate parties just like princess parties. Pirates are just not that popular when you compare it to every girl almost liking princesses. I just think they need to find something else for boys because all the pirate stuff is getting tiresome. I'm surprised Disney even promotes pirates as wholesome fun, if you know their history they were anything but wholesome. But I agree the ride is awesome!

Jake

Comment

Come on now. Doesn't everyone just love the movie Goonies and One Eyed Willie... Not to forget Shortround...
          Last edited by Skeered; 05-07-2012, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X