The Avengers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Avengers

The Avengers will NOT EVER win any academy awards for director, acting, blah, blah... however I could easily see the new Batman movie finally scoring one. I think Batman Dark Knight Rises based on the new trailer might be the best comic book movie of all time. Now with that being said, let me say the new Avengers movie is hands down without a doubt the BEST popcorn action movie I've ever seen. Its so clever, so funny, and the action is non-stop... Joss Weldon who I thought was overrated now has all of my respect. The Avengers is just flat out the best action movie of all time, its amazing, you'll laugh out loud and stand up and cheer. There are TWO different endings to this movie FYI... so stick around to the very end of the credits. Should you see the Avengers if you don't like comic book movies... HECK YEAH!
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Agree..Avengers totally rocked with some awesome smackdowns that were amazing.

Even more fun with an audience...people were loving it!
    Ben Armstrong
    NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
    www.Fearworld.com
    www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Batman is gonna be a joke if they keep Bane's inaudible voice. Avengers looks good I'm thinking Ironman steals the show.

Comment

It was kick ass for sure...and I agree with the voice on Bane. My wife was joking about that today.

Comment

I guess I'm going minority here... I think Banes voice is AWESOME! Why? Because its NOT what you EVER expected. When we saw the original Joker make up who didn't think it was terrible... oh he's not going to have real white skin, his make up wasn't that great, blah, blah... then you see the movie and it all makes sense. You expect Banes voice to be loud and screaming, instead you have this incredible person of mass destruction while at the same time an intelligent person.

Avengers will get punched in the nose by the new Batman... the new Batman trailer is off the chain. Batman and Avengers will be two different movies ... Avengers is a flat out action movie with some comedy mixed in, while Batman is a drama first action second.

Hulk was awesome! Iron Man was also really cool hard to say who was cooler Iron Man or Hulk.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Originally posted by HauntedPaws View Post
            Batman is gonna be a joke if they keep Bane's inaudible voice. Avengers looks good I'm thinking Ironman steals the show.
            Actually, Mark Ruffalo is the breakout feature of the film.

Comment

Originally posted by HauntedPaws View Post
              Batman is gonna be a joke if they keep Bane's inaudible voice.

You can understand everything he's saying in the trailers. I love the voice... it's totally Nolan's nod to Darth Vader.
              Ryan

Comment

avengers

The Avengers was very good! Non stop action and heroes everywhere! Iron Man and surprisingly the Hulk were both cool and funny! I hated all the other hulk movies! At least they got a cool guy to play him and improved the cgi. I'm also looking forward to the new new batman movie. Not sure if it will top the last one but it does look good! Gonna be a great summer for movies!
                Damon
                Frightmasters
                Damon Carson

Comment

I dont know if ill even see the Avengers......and I was in it. (nothing big, just an extra)

I HATED Thor and Ironman 1 and 2.....walked out of both before the movie even ended.

The only reason i might see is to see if I actually made it in.
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Comment

I tried to see it Saturday night but it was completely sold out the last couple shows, must be very good!

Jake

Comment

Awesome movie, loved when Hulk tried to pick up Thors Hammer, I'm told that in the comic books that the Hulk did once manage to pick it up so I was wondering if he would pull it off maybe in Avengers 2.
                        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

The crowd cheered alot in Avengers...but I think they cheered more when they introduced Chuck Norris in the Expendables 2 trailer. lol. they were going nuts.
                          Nate Mitchell|creative consultant
                          [n8 creative studios]

Comment

box office for the weekend!

Wow! Did you hear how much The Avengers raked in this weekend! Just in the US in made over 200 million. Over seas it was realeased a week ahead of it and has made 400 million and together its grossed like 650 million worldwide! Damn I don't see any other movie topping thiis! Batman may come close but I know I'm going to see the avengers twice! There isn't many movies I go to see twice but this one I sd I was going to before I left the theater!
                            Damon
                            Frightmasters
                            Damon Carson

Comment

I believe they are going to fix Bane's voice. Avengers was great. The Hulk was by far the best part about that movie, I don't even think Iron Man was a close second.

P.S.- Joss Wedon is STILL OVERRATED. The Marvel machine already had that movie laid out for him.
                              Jared Layman

Comment

Working...
                              X