Showstopper Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HauntedDeadEnd View Post
    That is this years theme we have a ton of ideas just need to put it all together when we start the setup. So far so good with our ideas.
    So what's the backstory?

C.

Comment

Walking to the parking lot after the chainsaw is done, hit them with an LP bird cannon. 120 decibals of KA-BOOM alot of victims hit the ground.

Comment

We are still floating around ideas for the backstory once completed we will have it up on our website.

Comment

Bear attack, wrecked campsite, stilt bear costume.
          www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
          http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by HauntedDeadEnd View Post
            We did a similar one. Room complete darkness, 1 person dressed in all black with strobes on ceiling with a remote control so actor presses strobes on and off as they walk towards group and gets a stick and slams a metal garbage can and wall near guests as they walk out of room.
            Where can i find one of these strobes with a separate remote control? I haven't been able to find one anywhere.

N

Comment

Originally posted by NateTheGreat View Post
              Where can i find one of these strobes with a separate remote control? I haven't been able to find one anywhere.

N
              The answer is found in the question itself. Use a seperate strobe and remote control. This is where learning to wire things together comes in real handy.

C.

Comment

[QUOTE=mandible;135445]I am so thankful that I got to read these words this morning: "My husband built an incredible baby catapult machine."

Awesome.

BAHAHAHA, agreed...
                What?? You dropped your cell phone in the Haunted house somewhere and wanted to know if I could go get it for you? Sorry, that's against the rules but I will let you go to the front of the line so you can go try to find it yourself. Just give me a moment to let the monsters know you are coming through again...Alone.

Comment

Originally posted by naberhoodhaunts View Post
                  The last room in our haunt is a bright room saying thanks for visiting our haunt. gets customers to relax like its all over. on one wall is a chalk board that says please rate our haunt. the chalk board is really a drop panel. it looks just like a chalk board you would see on any wall. when they go to write on it the board drops. gets them every time.
                  I saw this in a video. It was kind of cheesy and you only get to scare one person.
                  Sean Hughes - National Sales Manager
                  sean@pixelpushersinc.com
                  312.613.7326 Mobile
                  847.550.6560 X 102 Office
                  844.44.PIXEL X 102 Toll Free

www.pixelpushersinc.com - The nations leading printing and design company for the haunted industry.

Comment

Working...
                  X