Sound triggered by a vocal phrase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound triggered by a vocal phrase?

I was sent here from another forum for this question, I was told this is up y'all alley

Does anyone know how I could do this? a very simple example would be saying "happy Halloween" and having a thunder clap play every time that is said by anyone.
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Originally posted by Cody Holland View Post
    I was sent here from another forum for this question, I was told this is up y'all alley

Does anyone know how I could do this? a very simple example would be saying "happy Halloween" and having a thunder clap play every time that is said by anyone.
    What kind of haunt is it going into?

C.

Comment

It actually for a art installation I want to do at my school, if thats not what u mean, I'm sorry I dunno, I new here
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

It actually for a art installation I want to do at my school, if thats not what u mean, I'm sorry I dunno, I new here
        No, that's fine. That clarifies everything. A voice trigger probably wouldn't work in a haunt, but it sounds like a fascinating idea for an art installation.

C.

Comment

oh good, I was worried for a minute I was going to be shunned for asking a non-haunt related question (stuff like that has happened before).
          So do you know how I could do it? :razz:
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

oh good, I was worried for a minute I was going to be shunned for asking a non-haunt related question (stuff like that has happened before).
            No, absolutely not. Truth be told, whatever "outside the box" thinking you offer use can only help.

So do you know how I could do it? :razz:
            Hmmmmmmmm . . . I know it's doable and all. Probably need some of the techie guys to ring in.

C.

Comment

A Car Ad Says it's now an option

Put all your music in, say the title of the song or the artist's name and the song plays for you... but then "they" have thought they had this technology perfected before, much to the embarrassment of the CEO on the stage who couldn't make it work!
              Anybody remember this? Pretty funny! Was it Bill Gates?
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Use a jailbreaked Iphone. Use the voice recognition to trigger a Arduino board. A great how to can be found here- the end result was different than yours, but the way they go the reaction will work for you.
                http://ch00ftech.com/2012/05/14/dimm...than-it-looks/

I am no electronics wiz, but i know what you are talking about can be done. EFX- tec is a great company and website to dog around for answers also.
                Allen H
                www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
                http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Working...
                X