No announcement yet.

Cheap advertising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW didn't mean to cause so much controversy, we do all the flyers, posters, parades, Facebook, as well as radio spots, I was looking for so cheap advertising you guys use that's a little outside the box.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze View Post
      WOW didn't mean to cause so much controversy, we do all the flyers, posters, parades, Facebook, as well as radio spots, I was looking for so cheap advertising you guys use that's a little outside the box.
      "Controversy"? What controversy? Just lively debate as usual.

C.

Comment

One idea I had was to infiltrate the nearby high schools. Find some high school kids and pass out a handful of free passes and do a night you're not normally running. Get them to tag pictures, check in and like your page in return...that should create a facebook buzz.

One idea I saw on here from years back... get an actor in costume and hit the local bar scene passing out coupons. Id add that id ask them to like our facebook page. If your facebook is targeted properly, any buzz will be a goldmine.

Promote your website with business card sized flyers... they're cheap as hell and if they're targeted strongly, a few good words and a picture will get them to your site.

Create fake google reviews for your google places account. It will make you more relevant in search results. Also people naturally look at listings with reviews first.

Me im going hardcore, so im going to make ONE low review about how "awful" it was. That it was SO intense, that my kid couldn't sleep and was crying, and how there's no need for such intense gore in Nebraska lol. Of course the owner gets a chance to respond...

Get the news involved like the hollywood brats... call the paparazzi on YOURSELF.

Make sure your photo op is professional and conveys a message; that picture will be seen by thousands once kids start tagging themselves...

Comment

[MENTION=1081]Scott[/MENTION]y. The fake reviews are just a shady thing to do. The other ideas, like the high school kids and the actors at events, are ones we have used. They work. The part about a free night on a typically slow night we did last year. This year we are marketing it to the village employees, local businesses and other prominent people so that they can pass it on by word of mouth.

We can help with any printing of free passes or any help with ideas you may need.
          Sean Hughes - National Sales Manager
          sean@pixelpushersinc.com
          312.613.7326 Mobile
          847.550.6560 X 102 Office
          844.44.PIXEL X 102 Toll Free

www.pixelpushersinc.com - The nations leading printing and design company for the haunted industry.

Comment

Working...
          X