Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finals are over and summer is here!

Hey guys,

First off, sorry I haven't been on the boards as much lately... I just got done with my LAST final test of this semester and am now ready for SUMMER BREAK!!!!

Well, kind of a break... I am taking one summer class, stage appearence. Basically it's a make-up class but we will be doing full body life castings, face castings and full head prosthetics! I am SO EXCITED!!! I will keep you ALL updated with pictures!

Just wanted to update you all...

Take Care,
    Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Yes, Tyler! Please share pictures as you progress through the class! Glad to hear from you! I've been away a bit myself the last week or so. I'm guessing the boards will be fairly quiet while everyone is away at HauntCon.
    www.mindseizure.com
    www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

If people are VERY LUCKY, after their school is out they might get to go directly to the playground for the rest of their lives building and acting all spooky and get paid for playing in their playground.
      Others not so infected may just see the long hours and effort put into this play and not comprehend that it is a joy to be doing these things..this is OK.
      People that say rude and stupid, uninformed things about your choices are often just small-minded or extremely jealous, don't allow them to sour your fun for one second's time.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
      X