Spiderman 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spiderman 3

Did anyone see it yet? I did... went to a Midnight showing.

Venom was totally awesome! I don't think they showed enough Venom and for as big a villian he is I think he should have been a villian for an entire movie... but oh well.

When I walked out of the theater I heard many people saying they did not like the movie at all... most of the comic book geeks said it sucked. I personally thought it was a good movie that followed along with the storyline they've been on since movie one.

This movies storyline has a lot to do with part one. I won't give it away.

Was it better than 1 or 2? Hmmm... I think it was better than part two but not as good as part one. It has a lot of action as you might imagine!

I say go see it... I think I'm more looking forward to Pirates but Spiderman is the man!!!

Bruce Campbell has a bit role in this movie as he does in the first two. He's pretty funny!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Looks like saturday night for us,,
    spiderman and lots of popcorn..
    Ghoul Town

Comment

"Part One" would be hard to beat, who could ever forget when Don Corelone put the horse head in the bed?
      Or was that part , something else?
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I still have a hard time seeing Toby as Peter Parker. In the cartoon Peter Parker was a bit weird but he still pretty big, less nerdy looking than Toby.

I might see it, not too much in to the comic book movies myself. Although the special effects and CGI do look outstanding!

Allan

Comment

amen on that one king.he is a nerdy dork

Comment

Well, as the proud owner of a VF+ Amazing Fantasy #15, I'm just a little bit excited about this movie.

The Monster Maze cast and crew are heading out en masse to see it tonight (pre-purchased our tix yesteray.)

One of my people wants us all to wear our "monster maze" shirts so that "We be wearin' our colors and representin!" (FYI - spelling intentionally wrong to match how he said it.)

Oh yea, group dinner at Hooters, group trip to theater, it's called
            "Bonding with your team and acting like family"

I just live for days like this.
            Michael Bruner

The National Haunters Convention - OVER 100 vendor booths!
            Valley Forge, PA
            http://www.nationalhauntersconvention.com

The Cadavers Cotillion
            http://www.cadaverscotillion.com

Get behind the scenes tours to the best haunted attractions!
            http://www.haunttour.com

`

Comment

I like to read comic books but I don't really think that makes me a geek, but whatever.

I thought the movie was pretty good, it had a lot of corny stuff in it and not enough Venom. Because it was such a small part that Venom had it almost ruined the movie for me.
              Jared Layman

Comment

I thought parts were pretty good. Sandman I thought was the best villian other than becoming 40 stories tall at the end. But I thought Venom would have been a little better.?! I think one and two are still better. 3 had its moments but just wasnt as good as I thought it would be.
                Damon
                Damon Carson

Comment

Spider Man 3 grossed over $148 million this past weekend. For the largest opening weekend for a movie ever.
                  Damon
                  Damon Carson

Comment

hi it was a oright movie i did not like the sandman becoming 40 stories tall because he never did that in the comic book and the guy who played venom was not a very good actor but the scene in the belltower were he was thrying to pull the costume off was very neat overall it was a ok movie and thats just one persons opinion of the movie
                    Danny

Comment

Yeah, the movie rocked!! I dont think that there was one part that I didnt like. I never read the comics, so I dont have anything to go off of. So, I'm easily impressed.
                      Brad Bowen
                      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Originally posted by wipp
                        amen on that one king.he is a nerdy dork
                        Come on Wipp, I thought you liked Spiderman, or when you made that comment, could you have been talking about that,,,,,whats his name Napoleon Dynamite? Just askin.
                        Do you have an insatiable appetite for Halloween? Are you intrigued, rather than disgusted with gore? If so, you must be ALittleFreaky too.

Comment

Spiderman 3...

Too many villians, too many underdeveloped plot threads!

Not enough screen time for Thomas Hayden Church.

Not enough screen time for Topher Grace.

The final battle with Sandman, Venom, Harry Osborne, and Spidey is a real letdown.

It's a big, cliched, anti-climatic, CGI-driven mess.

I love Sam Raimi and I'll watch Bruce Campbell in anything but Spiderman 3 is a bust.

Toby Maguire is too nerdy to be Peter Parker?

Check out the original Steve Ditko comics.... Peter Parker has ALWAYS been a nerdy dork.

http://www.marvel.com/universe3zx/im...ker-shadow.jpg

It's those Saturday morning cartoons that got it wrong.

Guerilla Haunter

Comment

well

If you liked number 3 they are coming up with a number 4 that should come out in 2009. I believe that it will have lizard and carnage my 2 favorite characters in the book and series. I can't wait. Also I wish they could have added more about the symbiots and have venom as a full movie villain.

Comment

It was an entertaining movie, but I think a lot more could have been done with it. Many of the characters such as Sandman and Venom were underdeveloped, much of it was very corny and some of the special FX looked like they were straight out of a video game. I think if they used just Hobgoblin and Venom the movie would have had more of an impact instead of being your typical comic book movie. Kurstin Dunst and Tobey Maguire just didn't seem like they were into it and was it just me or did everyone in that movie cry a lot including the villians. Spider Man 2 was one of the best comic book movies ever, but Spider Man 3 seemed lackluster in comparison. I see at least 3 movies a week and have a lot of Spider Man comics and this one just seemed like it had a lot of potential, but didn't use it.
                              Spooky Wishes
                              Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Working...
                              X