Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney's Haunted Mansion...Your Reviews?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney's Haunted Mansion...Your Reviews?

Did anyone see Disney's Haunted Mansion yet? I am sure some of you did! Is it worth the money or should I wait until it's rentable?

Post your reviews here!

Thanx.
    Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
    The White Star Farm
    "Hey Baby, this blood's for you."

Haunted Mansion the Movie.

Contrary to what the critics have said, I found it interesting and entertaining althought the best crowd for this would probably be teens to early 20's. The critics said to wait until it was out on DVD but, the detail on the big screen makes it something to experience. The critics said it was exactly like the attraction. Perhaps it has been a long time since I have been to the attraction or didn't quite grasp the story back in 1985 but, I thought it tied a lot of things together to understand even the attraction, yet this has so much more activities than the attraction. I don't know the exact time of the ride but compare a 15 miute ride to an hour and a half adventure. I think they just reintroduced whole new generations to the haunted mansion.

Greg
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

I just went to see it last night, I thought it was OK. Anybody without much interest or insight in the darkride would probably not get some of the crossover jokes, etc. I probably would have waited until it came out on DVD, especially had I known that the theatre had changed their policy on student discounted tickets to thwart fake students like me! I whip out my old student ID and the pimple-faced teenager behind the counter proceeds to tell me that only students 22 yrs. old or younger can get student discounts anymore. Drats, they finally caught on to my mischevious scheme!(and thousands of other people I'm sure as well) "But I'm a never-ending student in this lesson which is life!" Nope didn't work.
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Maybe leaving off your AARP name tag from the old person's convention might have helped you slide by the gate too!
        It is hard to hide that big wad made by your Depends under your clothing and still pass yourself off as a youngster. (of course empty them out once and awhile and the wad is smaller, easier to hide)
        I know all about this sort of thing since I'm probably the oldest geeeser posting here.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Yeah, those tennis balls on your walker are probably more than 22 years old. The little pinetree airfresheners hanging from it are probably more than 6 months old and no longer hide that grandpa smell. You might want to get some kid to score you some tickets or get out of the nursing home right after lunch has been served to get the matinee price. Remember to wipe the chocolate pudding off your chops, it is just common courtesy.

Mr. Manners
          sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Back in my day we didn't have those fancy moving pictures, if we wanted to entertain ourselves we stared at the sun until our eyes caught on fire and they would melt and run down our cheeks, and that's the way it was and we liked it!
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Dan,

Oh my!!!! Thank you soooo much for that. I was enjoying this whole thread, but your comment just made my night!!!!

You guy are so freaky. I LOVE IT! :twisted:
              Beth Miller

SoMetHinG WiCKed ThIS WAy CoMEs

What can we teach you about fear?

Comment

Quite personally, I thought this movie was the biggest load of poop i have ever seen. I'd rather chew glass than watch this movie again. I wish i could unwatch it. :evil:
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Talk about bringing a thread back from the dead.....3 years after the fact. :shock:
                  www.mindseizure.com
                  www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

SpFxChic, check your PM.
                    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Just goes to show ya - watch what you post on a forum. It may come back to haunt you. :lol:
                      ------------------------
                      The child is grown, the dream is gone.
                      I have become comfortably numb.

Comment

Wow - I opened this and was like, "When did the hell did I post THAT?" Then I saw the date... almost 3 years ago - yikes!
                        How did someone ever find that post - that's several hundred pages back in archives somewhere?!?!
                        Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
                        The White Star Farm
                        "Hey Baby, this blood's for you."

Comment

I found it on page 9. :lol:
                          Chris Riehl
                          Sales@spookyfinder.com
                          (586)209-6935
                          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

To answer the original question, I liked it and own it. It has a few scenes that are annoying, but overall they did a good job.
                            "To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful." Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Working...
                            X