Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HAUNTED RADIO'S HALFWAY TO HALLOWEEN: scarehouse '12, eli roth, zombie manor, & more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAUNTED RADIO'S HALFWAY TO HALLOWEEN: scarehouse '12, eli roth, zombie manor, & more!

This week on Haunted Radio, we are wrapping up our annual "Halfway to Halloween" celebration with news on Jim Isaac, Spooky Empire's May-hem event, the Zombie Manor's big event this weekend, the Scarehouse's new theme for 2012, Eli Roth's Goretorium in Las Vegas, Crystal Lake Memories, Corey Feldman, casting news for the Carrie remake, Rob Zombie's Lords of Salem, and much more!!

Then, we give you next week's complete list of DVD releases, and we review, "America's Scariest Halloween Attractions!" Then, we spin you around the "Vortex" with a Halloween hit from I.C.P. Plus, tons of haunted house commercials and radio spots to put you in the "Halfway to Halloween" mood. All of this and much more on the May 16 edition of Haunted Radio!!

Listen to show: Haunted Radio-051612.mp3

sigpic
    Haunted Radio's Websites:
    Home - Youtube - Facebook - Twitter

Contact Haunted Radio:
    contact@hauntedradiopodcast.com

anything rob zombie I like !!!!!!

not a big corey feldman fan, but i'll pass over that...............that new haunt in VEGAS is really gonna push the limits !!!! cant wait to hear your story and opinions on that as well ! as usual, another great original podcast !! thanks for keeping it real and being here EVERY WEEK FOR FREE !!!! thank you !! support the sponsers (I do !)

Comment

Working...
    X