Upcoming new haunt reality tv show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DA,

Based on your silly posts I'm sure it just slipped your tongue but you also forgot to mention... so tell us you also know bigfoot is real because he's living in your backyard inside the doghouse right? Shane alert alert... bigfoot spotted in DA's backyard get the cameras back there!

Ghosts don't exists its just like the first bigfoot a guy in a costumes, or the loch ness monster another fake, or a UFO faked... people claim to see all sorts of stuff for their 15 minutes of fame. Funny thing is people claim to have seen them but in the age of digital camera's there is NO REASON AT ALL you can't capture one of a video. Funny thing is those idiots on ghost hunters always hear them never see them despite all their camera equipment. Why?

THEY DO NOT EXIST DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Jake, how could you not understand what I was saying? Everyone else on this board does, but you. You said there's no proof that ghosts exist, but there is no proof they don't exist. You can say that for pretty much anything else that doesn't have any real evidence that it exists such as fairies, fire breathing dragons, flying dogs etc. So what you said doesn't make any sense whatsoever because it can be used for anything that is believed to not exist. Do you understand what I'm saying or do I have to repeat it a million times before it registers in your brain? I'm still confused why this guy doesn't get what I was saying. It boggles my mind.

Once again Jake, there is no proof that ghosts exist, but there is no proof they don't exist. This statement can also be held true for werewolves, mythical creatures or anything that pertains to fantasy. Perhaps now, finally, you might understand or do I need to draw a diagram?
      Last edited by Jolly Pumpkin; 05-18-2012, 11:01 AM.
      Spooky Wishes
      Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Silly Larry here's video right here of bigfoot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_zI6jADB4w#t=0m31s<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_zI6jADB4w#t=0m31s" target="_blank">

Comment

Ok so I guess due to the same reasoning because I have never seen it a million dollars dose not exist either. The show isn't about ghosts or big foot but actual documented creatures believed to be real. I personally have never seen a ufo or big foot but that isn't going to make it any less real for those who believe they have. Can we prove there's a Jesus ? It hasn't stopped billions of people from worshiping him daily. In my opinion these days there's more proof of big foot than Jesus. The fact God cannot be proven hasn't stopped Millions of people from dyeing in his name . I don't know for a fact what is real or not and am keeping an open mind to find out. I also find it hypocritical that people here will scoff at ghosts but would jump all over the chance to increase their haunt attendance by saying they too have ghosts.

Comment

I believe in ghosts wholeheartedly, but I was just trying to make a point. What Jake was saying about Ghosts can be said for many things.
            Spooky Wishes
            Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Not so fast!

I didn't used too... Larry I will tell you their are unexplained things at our place that you'd never believe..
              We had a 900 pound morgue table move 6 feet with no one in the buidling but security cameras.. Things going off and doors closing with no one within 10 miles of our place..

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
              They are launching like 2 or 3 new ghost chasing shows ... a new one features Kane Hodder and guys like that. First off there is NO SUCH THING WHAT SO EVER as GHOSTS, SPIRITS blah, blah. They do NOT EXISIT and NO ONE has proof they do exist. I watch those shows on TV and laugh... wondering if how they plan to discover all this non-sense.

I'm willing to spend the night in the most haunted place in America in complete dark with nothing but a pillow and I can assure you I'll sleep like a baby! LOL

The funniest or should I say dumbest show on TV is finding bigfoot... like they keep looking but never find one. Why? Because they do not exist!

The whole thing is getting dumber by the minute what they'll make a show out of or what TV tries to make you believe to make a buck...

Now don't get me wrong nothing against your concept, because my motto on that is simply, if you can make it work more power to you!

I'll be watching for a laugh or two! LOL Just when you do the show find a real bigfoot please, set it up with a pepper ghost or something so we see a ghost, have a werewolf attack every now and then... give us some action!

Larry

Comment

Best reality show ever!

"Finding Bigfoot's Ghost" = Television ratings bonanza
                J. F. Storm

Highland Farm's
                Trails To Terror
                Wakefield, RI

http://www.trailstoterror.com/

http://www.hauntminute.com

http://www.bigscaryshow.com

Comment

I'm laying down the hammer... I will go anywhere and be proved otherwise. $10,000.00 bounty to prove to me I'm wrong. The only exclusion is Shanes haunted house because I know that is haunted... anyone who has actually had an encounter with Bigfoot will find a way to conjure up a ghost... so no way there.
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President
                  www.HalloweenProductions.com
                  www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                  www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                  www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry, I don't believe in ghost either...HOWEVER, I'll take your bet. A place called Bobby Mackey's in Wilder, KY. I don't believe in ghost, but I've witnessed things there that could NOT be scientifically proven. Therefore, ANY "inconclusive" results must be handed over to the existence of ghosts/spirits/demons. -Tyler
                    http://www.hauntdesignkit.com
                    >Download free Google SketchUp collections made just for haunt owners and designers.

Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/HauntDesignKit

Comment

Lmao!

I am cracking up this went from a thread about a reality show and then in two seconds flat this is a thread about Bigfoot and Ghost! Shane and it's BAM/POW/BOING!!! Another thread highjacked! Shane
                      sigpic

Comment

Amazing Randy has been offering a Million Dollars for proof of the paranormal for years... He still has the cash.

Bigfoot is technically not Paranormal but Cryptozoological - We know things like gorillas exist, so maybe one day there will be a corpse and it will settle things once and for all... but that corpse has been a long time in the coming. At least for living creatures there is a possible endgame.

But in the paranormal world its a tougher call. Freaky stuff happens, but is it caused by the dead or just odd natural occurances?

Stuff based on faith is just that... believers will believe even when stuff fails the test of science and logic. Once you get outside of facts you can argue till you are blue in the face and never come to a resolution. People have been doing it for centuries after all...
                        Ben Armstrong
                        NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
                        www.Fearworld.com
                        www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Yes if you don't mind can you draw me a diagram?

The sooner the better, thanks.

Jake

Originally posted by Jolly Pumpkin View Post
                          Jake, how could you not understand what I was saying? Everyone else on this board does, but you. You said there's no proof that ghosts exist, but there is no proof they don't exist. You can say that for pretty much anything else that doesn't have any real evidence that it exists such as fairies, fire breathing dragons, flying dogs etc. So what you said doesn't make any sense whatsoever because it can be used for anything that is believed to not exist. Do you understand what I'm saying or do I have to repeat it a million times before it registers in your brain? I'm still confused why this guy doesn't get what I was saying. It boggles my mind.

Once again Jake, there is no proof that ghosts exist, but there is no proof they don't exist. This statement can also be held true for werewolves, mythical creatures or anything that pertains to fantasy. Perhaps now, finally, you might understand or do I need to draw a diagram?

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
                            DA,

Based on your silly posts I'm sure it just slipped your tongue but you also forgot to mention... so tell us you also know bigfoot is real because he's living in your backyard inside the doghouse right? Shane alert alert... bigfoot spotted in DA's backyard get the cameras back there!

Ghosts don't exists its just like the first bigfoot a guy in a costumes, or the loch ness monster another fake, or a UFO faked... people claim to see all sorts of stuff for their 15 minutes of fame. Funny thing is people claim to have seen them but in the age of digital camera's there is NO REASON AT ALL you can't capture one of a video. Funny thing is those idiots on ghost hunters always hear them never see them despite all their camera equipment. Why?

THEY DO NOT EXIST DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Larry

My post wasn't silly. You thinking you're right and everyone else is wrong is silly. I don't believe in Bigfoot, that's a joke. Ghost are a whole different thing. It's not your way or the highway Larry. To people who have seen a ghost or have had to live in terror it's serious. It's as real as God is to those people.

DA

Comment

I'm with both Larry and Jolly Pumpkin on this one lol, but big props to Shane for such a major hijacking! His show's gonna be a #1 drama! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Allen H View Post
                                Right now someone is sketching their "Bigfoot rape cave".
                                Will that be covered in your Haunt Design DVD?

C.

Comment

Working...
                                X