Upcoming new haunt reality tv show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There Everywhere!!!

Pretty soon you will see Bigfoots working at everyday jobs, riding our subways, hell one has even flown under the radar with some plastic surgery he now goes by the name Obama!!! Shane and it's EVERYWHERE!!!! Shane

sigpic

Comment

skeptics and believers

You could say I'm both! I'm more of a skeptic. I don't believe just because someone says this or that place is haunted it is. I do believe in ghosts I've had several unexplained experiences. Am I crazy some may think I am but I don't believe so. I know what I've seen! Bigfoots a joke! I can't believe they are still talking that crap and have shows about it! Give me a break! Larry spend the night at Jim Warfields house! That place will make you a believer! Or campout some nights out in your own haunt at Lemp Caverns I believe there haunted as welll! Each to his own though skeptic or not the popularity of shows shows like ghost hunters and ghost adventures is proof both are watching! And they are the ones laughing all the way to the bank!
      Damon
      Frightmasters
      Damon Carson

Comment

Should I even bother asking if anyone even watched the video?

Comment

I watched part of it and would give it a shot if it showed up on TV.
          Joshua
          www.hauntedprints.com
          info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

I saw it good luck with the show!

DA

Comment

That Topic Of Ghosts

Is brought up on a very regular schedule in my nightly front room routine here at The Ravens Grin Inn.
              I learned long ago to add some attempted humor to the true stories so as not to terrorize some people. This also allows their mind to dwell upon the funny instead of maybe dwelling upon the unknown.
              I often will tell people that in my opinion, they could come to my house 30 times and never see a ghost.
              But, if they WANT to have a supernatural experience , there are some things they could do to enhance the possibilitys.
              1) come here for Ghost Seeker's Night October 31st, things do usually seem to happen on that night.
              2)Or come here two nights before or after the full moon
              OR, if you Really, really wanted to see a ghost, there is only one more thing they could possibly do to increase their odds...
              they would have to be legally married to ME! Ask my ex-wife! (Marriages to females only , but my wife Jessica wouldn't really like this)
              My Ex, Christina was being "picked on" by "them", they pulled her hair , called her name, showed themselves to her on the surveilence camera in the wine cellar one October night as I was locking up and shutting the house down at the end of the night.
              I have met many who have had very strange things happen to them, people who have definately had supernatural experiences, and have met those who scoffed, could not believe ... until it happened to THEM!
              Everything changes then!
              They might have your "number" Larry?

I bet Bigfoot was taking his own videos when Shane was his captive and Shane would be So embarassed if those came out, seeing himself trying to convince Bigfoot that he was still a virgin... everytime!
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Oh, Yes!

Those ghost-hunting Tv shows are crap. Actual experts have been doing this for the last 25 years and they sure know it is not possible to walk in, set up, have a ghostly thing happen and go home.
                The guys caught faking stuff had some of the others booted from the show after they signed legal papers promising non-disclosure under threat of lawsuit.
                All of this show-biz-entertainment mentality sure doesnot help to actually research anything.
                As for my house, there is a long list of "things" that have hapened here during just my 25 years of ownership, things happening to me, my wives, my employees and Ravens Grin patrons . Things I was sometimes given credit for, that I or possibly anyone could do.
                Larry, do you believe in ESP? Have you ever experienced such a thing, a mental link with someone else?
                This could be a small step toward you believing.
                Some scientists believe that man's ability to see in color is a fairly recent addition to our natural talents.
                Some of us think faster, hear better, see better than others. I know some will NEVER see a ghost, maybe their mind just won't allow it because they already told themselves if this ever happened they would die or be commited or such?
                Our senses vary sometimes quite a bit. Some of us can see but won't. Some of us will see but won't allow themselves to believe it. Just on the subject of "Orbs", we have seen Orbs in this house seven times with the naked eye and once photographed an orb AS we saw it in the wine cellar.
                Orbs might be a camera problem, film problem, a lense flare, moisture, dust.. but when you both see it THEN take it's picture, how can it then be one of those other excuses?
                Many such oditties have happened here.
                Tell people your "Haunt" is really haunted? No, you will lose as many customers as you gain on this one.
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Bigfoot...

IS REALZ YO!!!

Ok, I have to admit, I snuk onto the grounds of which Charlie, the bigfoot was keeping Shane. Shane didn't look too "dis trout" to me, so I left them be. I think they made friends, though Shane won't admit it! Here I've taken a picture of the two after some quality time.

BigfootRonaldsm.jpg

Comment

Awww comon, someone's gotta laugh.... I need some levity

Comment

Looks like a happy couple to me.

Comment

Bahahahahahahaha

Man I need a smoke now!!! Shane and it's light anyone? Shane
                        sigpic

Comment

I thought I read something about this somewhere.
                          BigfootRape.gif

.Shane did your Bigfoot look like this?
                          Realbigfoot.jpg
                          Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

You know I was really just looking for a bit of constructive criticism . I didn't know this would have been so difficult for a group of professional adults to discuss .

Comment

First who said we were professional...second if you want the truth you lost me and my viewing at the guy who thinks hes a vampire
                              Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie Apocalypse View Post
                                You know I was really just looking for a bit of constructive criticism . I didn't know this would have been so difficult for a group of professional adults to discuss .

... Joo aint been here long, have ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X