Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming new haunt reality tv show

this post is removed
    Last edited by Zombie Apocalypse; 05-23-2012, 10:28 PM.

They are launching like 2 or 3 new ghost chasing shows ... a new one features Kane Hodder and guys like that. First off there is NO SUCH THING WHAT SO EVER as GHOSTS, SPIRITS blah, blah. They do NOT EXISIT and NO ONE has proof they do exist. I watch those shows on TV and laugh... wondering if how they plan to discover all this non-sense.

I'm willing to spend the night in the most haunted place in America in complete dark with nothing but a pillow and I can assure you I'll sleep like a baby! LOL

The funniest or should I say dumbest show on TV is finding bigfoot... like they keep looking but never find one. Why? Because they do not exist!

The whole thing is getting dumber by the minute what they'll make a show out of or what TV tries to make you believe to make a buck...

Now don't get me wrong nothing against your concept, because my motto on that is simply, if you can make it work more power to you!

I'll be watching for a laugh or two! LOL Just when you do the show find a real bigfoot please, set it up with a pepper ghost or something so we see a ghost, have a werewolf attack every now and then... give us some action!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I believe ghosts do exist, and know several sane and completely honest people including family who have experienced ghost activity. You say there is no proof that they exist but there is no proof they don't exist either.

Jake

Comment

Larry

FYI you are WRONG LARRY!!! There is a Bigfoot I know this because I was abducted by one!!! I was held in a cave for over a year! I lived off Bigfoot dung and cave water! I was raped daily and now when I fart it don't even make a sound because I pretty much don't have a butthole anymore because of the repeated Bigfoot rapings!!! I have had extensive therapy! I wake up many nights in a cold sweat from what I went through! If it were not for the Abominable Snowman stopping by and hearing my crys of help and releasing me I would still be in that hell cave being raped every day!!!!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I BEEN THROUGH AND LARRY AND FOR YOU TO SIT THERE AND LIE AND SAY HE DON'T EXIST IS BULLSHIT!!! Shane and it's I survived! Shane
        sigpic

Comment

Is this a new scene you are adding to Disturbia?
          Ben Armstrong
          NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
          www.Fearworld.com
          www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Ben

Originally posted by Speculo View Post
            Is this a new scene you are adding to Disturbia?
            Bahahahahahahahahah!!!! I may just have something there!!!! Shane and it's LOLOLOLOLOL! Shane
            sigpic

Comment

Right now someone is sketching their "Bigfoot rape cave".
              www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
              http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Yes Jake you are absolutely right. There is no proof that ghosts exist, but there is no proof they don't exist. There's also no proof that unicorns exist, but there is no proof they don't exist either. This also goes for rock monsters, flying dogs, fire breathing dragons, fairies etc.
                Last edited by Jolly Pumpkin; 05-17-2012, 10:18 PM.
                Spooky Wishes
                Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

reality

Yeah, I have ranted on this recently after hearing some interesting stories from other productions. Personally the reality show of the haunt you put on each year should be your main focus. When you get into bed with TV they need to make the most entertaining show they can to feed their own kids. Good Tv will probably not make a good haunt.
                  It's also a big risk for criticism. Seriously the best TV are the people you love to hate, and there are plenty of haters. I was at the relaunch for a restaurant in Kitchen Nightmares, and got to know a local food blogger. Great woman has a very good sense of quality dining and they only included the positive aspects of her contributions in the episode (she had eaten at the restaurant before the show came). You would not believe the nasty emails she got, crazy stuff like they were going off about her sweater.
                  So anyone who gets a chance and decides to do a reality show, good luck, but don't be surprised when you find out you are making a TV show and not your haunt. The industry can always use more good haunts, I think there are more then enough mediocre TV shows out there.
                  J. F. Storm

Highland Farm's
                  Trails To Terror
                  Wakefield, RI

http://www.trailstoterror.com/

http://www.hauntminute.com

http://www.bigscaryshow.com

Comment

It lives...

Bigfoot is real.. simply put.

I just returned from BC where it was seen at an airport novelty shop... even a few glimpses in downtown Victoria proved that Bigfoot is alive and well....

The icing on the cake... Bigfoot can even be found on Craigslist here in Phoenix...

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/clt/3000390996.html

Have a good night

Comment

Shane,

Did you happen to capture any video of your capture of Big Foot... I would love to see this footage. I can't wait ... I can see a new reality show coming any day. One man on a quest to understand why he was imprisoned by Bigfoot, forced into slavery, and how he walked away from it, now he tries to cope each day with this traumatic experience... walk in the shoes, go places no man has gone before... into the mouth of bigfoot from the only man alive who lived it.

Coming this fall.

Noah... good point however when you can't prove something does exist then it doesn't. Period. You can prove one day, a long time ago giant dinosaurs roamed the earth, you can prove at one point there was a massive shark prowling the water, you can prove many things, but no one can prove ghosts because they DO NOT EXIST and anyone who believes that some recording device can capture them talking is a QUACK!

Let me take that back... they are someone who makes money trying to make people believe it happened. I wonder just how it is those Ghost Hunter guys can go ANYWHERE in the WORLD and find ghosts where NO ONE ELSE CAN! Isn't that amazing... yes they do deserve a reality show. LOL

Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President
                      www.HalloweenProductions.com
                      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
                        fyi you are wrong larry!!! There is a bigfoot i know this because i was abducted by one!!! I was held in a cave for over a year! I lived off bigfoot dung and cave water! I was raped daily and now when i fart it don't even make a sound because i pretty much don't have a butthole anymore because of the repeated bigfoot rapings!!! I have had extensive therapy! I wake up many nights in a cold sweat from what i went through! If it were not for the abominable snowman stopping by and hearing my crys of help and releasing me i would still be in that hell cave being raped every day!!!!!! You have no idea what i been through and larry and for you to sit there and lie and say he don't exist is bullshit!!! Shane and it's i survived! Shane
                        hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
                        Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Comment

Larry,

You can't say emphatically that something isn't real because you don't believe in something. People have been claiming they've seen ghosts for thousands of years and people of every culture in all time periods believe in ghosts, that's proof enough for me. Next thing you'll be saying that God doesn't exist! Lol

DA

Comment

Originally posted by Jolly Pumpkin View Post
                            Yes Jake you are absolutely right. There is no proof that ghosts exist, but there is no proof they don't exist. There's also no proof that unicorns exist, but there is no proof they don't exist either. This also goes for rock monsters, flying dogs, fire breathing dragons, fairies etc.
                            WTF? Unicorns and flying dogs and Rock monsters? I guess I should expect such childish stupidity from someone who is plagued by the burning question of "are farts supposed to be wet?". Maybe once you crack that code you'll be ready to join in on an adult discussion.

Jake
                            Last edited by Deathwing; 05-18-2012, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
                              Shane,

Did you happen to capture any video of your capture of Big Foot... I would love to see this footage. I can't wait ... I can see a new reality show coming any day. One man on a quest to understand why he was imprisoned by Bigfoot, forced into slavery, and how he walked away from it, now he tries to cope each day with this traumatic experience... walk in the shoes, go places no man has gone before... into the mouth of bigfoot from the only man alive who lived it.

Coming this fall.

Larry
                              ROTFLMAO!!!! Larry great one man LOLOLOL Funny stuff for real!!! Shane and it's stay tuned!!!!!! Shane
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X