Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Focus Group

Originally posted by Zombie Apocalypse View Post
    You know I was really just looking for a bit of constructive criticism . I didn't know this would have been so difficult for a group of professional adults to discuss .
    All the info you want is in the thread, it's just not what you wanted to hear. Your focus group of industry professionals were more energized and entertained about jokes regarding Bigfoot then the show concept. The good news if that we are not the target demographic, so the concept as is might appeal to the target of a buyer for the show.
    J. F. Storm

Highland Farm's
    Trails To Terror
    Wakefield, RI

http://www.trailstoterror.com/

http://www.hauntminute.com

http://www.bigscaryshow.com

Comment

Hummmm

It's not my cup of tea I could not get interested. However that's just me but if you have something else come up let me know I may like that. Shane and it's nothing personal. Shane
      sigpic

Comment

Great now I'm the asshole just because I respected your opinions and sought insight. wtf?

Comment

However I do admit the guy wearing the carpet is funny as hell !!!

Comment

OK you dont wanna be the asshole...Thats perfectly OK, I will be the asshole

I believe that was one of the worst things ive ever watched. Horrible production values, you have a "Vampire" to protect you and you have a girl that follows you around (and excuse me for saying this) whos not what the average American wants to watch parade around the tv. Infact, maybe thats what will save the show is it would be so dark you cant see her mug looking back at you. What makes your "Vampire" a vampire..is he really 200 years old, did he get bitten would some Garlic bread do him in? It just looks like some heavy set guy who went, got a bad Mr. T. Haircut and some contacts and says "OOOOOHHHH LOOKY, Now im a vampire...so get me some pleather outfits that are 2 times too big for me and let me try to impress girls by my vampire charm"

This show or whatever the heck is it will never, EVER get picked up....Sorry to squash your hopes and dreams

Sincerely Yours

The hole that was once Spooked by a T.V. Pilot

Comment

WOW! and I thought I was harsh.....Zombie buddy...Spook is an asshole...but this thread just got 700x better
              Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Dang

That was harsh so bad I am gonna hide behind Granny's dress! Shane and it's I said hide not under her dress! Shane
                sigpic

Comment

there is always gonna be haters
                  in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                  www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

I'm in agreement with Larry at least on the ghost front. With the thousands of hours of camera footage and investigations of the most 'haunted' places on the planet... still nothing definitive. Just "did you here that?", swinging doors and K2 spikes. Blah... and if that's all a ghost is, I'm not interested anyway. Technology killed the ghost.

Now, however, on the topic of a possible reality show? Fantastic news Zombie! Hope you can land a distributor. Having had at least peripheral experience with reality shows, I can say with certainty that it's a fantastic way to generate interest in your profit making enterprise. The simple human concept that people love celebrity. So if you get some air time and make yourselves interesting, people will come to your haunt just for the chance to meet you and get an autograph. Jason, Grant, Zak, Ryan... all of those guys are raking it in off merchandising, appearances... etc. It's like winning the lottery (if a bit temporary.)

If I were your publicist, I'd say, who cares if ghosts and monsters exist? Makes absolutely no difference. Just get yourselves out there... be interesting and compelling to watch and get yourself a following. There are those who tell you that it's stupid, the idea is overdone, yada yada. Ignore them. You've might have a great opportunity in a currently hot genre. Congrats Zombie! Hope to hear great things happening for you because of it!
                    Michael Inks
                    Geist Entertainment, Inc.
                    Visit GEI on Facebook

sigpic

"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney

Comment

Dont worry spookhole you wont see my wifes mug on Tv as she was killed in a traffic accident coming home at 6pm this eve.
                      thanks for your kind words.

Comment

Woah wait seriously Zombie buddy...If this is true Im so sorry to hear this news man. Is there anything the haunt community can do
                        Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Tater

That's shock value! I don't think what he said is true! I mean would you be here talking about a loved one that just passed? Shane and it's you looked funny! Shane
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X