Skull-ez type skulls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skull-ez type skulls?

Does anyone remember those Skull-ez skulls? They were a hard type foam skull. I know the actual Skull-ez place isn't in business anymore but is there any other company that makes similar type skulls? I'm looking to buy some.
    Jared Layman

I think I had a few of those. There was a guy on ebay selling a bunch a few years back. I ordered 20 and at the time I had plenty of money, but wasn't sure about buying from him (i'm particular with my purchases on ebay, some bad experiences) So I was gonna buy once from him and continue if all was cool.

Well it took 3 weeks to get my skulls, BUT they were AWESOME! They were a really tough, rigid foam, no squishiness to them and they were easily carved. By the time I got back to order more, he had quit selling them and now I'm lost on the seller ID.

So yeah, I'm interested as well. if I locate something I'll be sure to post here.

Dewayne

Comment

skulls

I sell foam flat backed skulls for props or facades at a good price. Text me for pics.
      Thanks
      Damon
      Frightmasters
      573 253 6508
      Damon Carson

Comment

I don't have a cell phone so is there any other way we can get a look at those skulls?
        Jared Layman

Comment

I normally make 3 different resin cast ones, http://www.evilusions.com/store/scen...t/results,1-30 , but I can run rigid or flexible foam in the same molds for less money than the resin. If this is like what you would like, I can run some and price it out.
          Brian Warner
          Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
          Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
          Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

I would be interested in the six inch skulls your site has. Nice resin stuff too by the way, very cool.
            Jared Layman

Comment

skull pics

What is your email I can send you pics or if you have facebook I could send them to you on there. Just add me as a friend damon carson. I'm getting a new website up hopefully soon or I would say check it out. One of my friends from h.w is helping me out w it.
              Damon
              Frightmasters
              Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
              X