Who saw MIB 3 / Woman in Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who saw MIB 3 / Woman in Black

So who saw MIB 3? Was it cool??? Also I just watched Woman in Black ... that movie was very creepy!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Those are still both on my To See List!

We went to see the midnight showing of Chernobyl Diaries the other night, place was packed and it was AWESOME.

Highly recommend seeing it if you are interested in historical events like Chernobyl. There were more than a few very unexpected parts and even though it's the director of all the Paranormal Activity movies it's not filmed in that sea sick fashion!
    District of the Dead Haunted House & Morbid Entertainment

http://www.BuffaloFear.com
    http://www.MorbidEntertainment.com

Comment

Woman in black, fantastic movie! Has the same creepy factor as insidious!

MIB3 was good, but i didn't think it was knock your socks off good. I'd go see it in theaters, but don't walk in thinking your seeing the avengers or something... It was about as good as the rest of the MIB movies, no more, no less!
      Jarred Alcala
      Owner
      Shattered FX

www.Shatteredfx.com
      www.Facebook.com/Shatteredfxmasks

Comment

Originally posted by ShatteredFX View Post
        It was about as good as the rest of the MIB movies, no more, no less!
        Of course, that's saying something, given how good the first one was.

C.

Comment

I just watched Woman In Black on Blue Ray, loved it it shows that you do not need blood and gore to have a good horror movie. The house was soooo creepy there's no way in hell I would have walked around checking out sounds in the house with nothing but a candle and a hand ax.
          Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

If you guys liked Woman in Black the movie, definitely try and catch a production of the play if you ever get the chance. It is amazingly creepy in a live setting, especially the way its alot more minimalistic than the film (obviously, since its a stage production).

Also, saw MiB 3 this past weekend, I really enjoyed it. The humor was good, plenty of action and cool new aliens. I would say its way better than the second one, but not quite as good as the first.

Comment

Going against the grain... thought woman in black was slow, loved the atmosphere and one scene made me jump. Wish there were more scenes that made me jump. Thought it was good but slooooow! MIB3... love fx so.... thought the alien was awesome, acting was amazing, yeah just another one but super entertaining.

On another note watched Devil inside... thought it was horrible first camera BS. Gave me a headache and then Chronicle was really bad first camera shaky and Corney as hell. Please post if anymore movies are coming out first camera so I can stop wasting my money.

Comment

Saw MIB 3

Ahhh... great story, great acting, blah, blah... however it wasn't what I expected because I expected silly aliens, lots of laughs, just overall campy fun!

I did not like this movie.

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I saw Woman in Black in the theater. I read the book a year or two ago. I liked the movie, but I was a little disappointed. The book had a better ending. The book is very short; kind of like a novella. I did buy the movie on DVD to add to my collection, so I obviously liked it well enough.

Comment

I liked both movies. MIB3 was a little less exciting than I was expecting but I thought the story was cool. The ending caught me off guard. Woman in Black I thought was pretty cool. Nice to see you can make a creepy movie without gore and blood. The house was creepy and the idea behind secluding the house was pretty genius I thought. It seemed a little short but I think it worked in its favor. I didn't much care for the ending though. I did like to see that Hammer Films is still alive and well.
                    Daniel Burnett
                    PR/Operator
                    Reindeer Manor Halloween Park: Est. 1974
                    13th Street Morgue/Dungeon Of Doom/Reindeer Manor

sigpic

reindeermanor.com
                    whenhingescreak.com

Comment

Working...
                    X