HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Current Project

1. Default Current Project 
    Hey guys,

One of my workers has been working on a mask for us this year. I wanted to get a everyone's thoughts on the work so far.

Thanks,
    Scary Harry
    Attached Images

2. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scary Harry View Post
    One of my workers has been working on a mask for us this year. I wanted to get a everyone's thoughts on the work so far.
    I would say suitably gruesome and unsettling.

He seems like a nice enough guy to have a brewski with, but I don't want to meet him in a dark alley.

(And I definitely don't want him coming up to me, saying "The boss wants to have a word with you." *Yikes!*)

C.

3. Default  
    Pretty good, what is the character? the skin texture looks pretty uniform, they may want to break that up a bit, but it is a good sculpt so far.
    Allen H

4. Default  
    Is this a jaw fitted mask that moves when you talk ? Those were so popular in the late 90's then just kinda died off.
    ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
    ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
    ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
    ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

5. Default  
    The character is going to be used for a entrance way greeter, or as a guide to help push the people in the right direction when needed.

DS

6. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShado View Post
    The character is going to be used for a entrance way greeter, or as a guide to help push the people in the right direction when needed.

DS
    Call him "Mortimer" or "Jethro" and fashion him into some sort of "Department Store Greater".

C.

7. Default  
    In that case, I dont like the design. I dont think the actor will be able to speak effectively through it. Removing more latex will help, but will hurt the look of the mask.
    something open chinned would work better and not block sound.

8. Default  
    The mask solution we came up with yesterday is that you can cut the bottom off and hot glue it to your face. It gives the actor geniune motivation to scream and be creepy.

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

9. Default  
    I'm not sure what material I will use, but foam latex will easily work for facial movement with out any restrictions.

Thank you all for your input.

DS

Thread Information