Our new logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our new logo

Stepping up ...done testing the waters. Revamping everything before we start marketing... Here is our new logo in different colors and a flat version. The gas mask one is for a series of props. What do you think? Website is next.. (Old logo below)

Oh Yeah!!!!

Way better! Great new design!!!
    Really kicks-ass!!!!
    sigpic
    PEACE, ADAM
    www.poisonprops.com

Comment

great look!!

Comment

Great!

Looking great!!!!!!!! Shane and it's like it! Shane
        sigpic

Comment

Loog looks great

If you need anything with marketing, email me. We bought props from you last year and spoke to you about doing a booklet for you at transworld. sean@pixelpushersinc.com.
          Sean Hughes - National Sales Manager
          sean@pixelpushersinc.com
          312.613.7326 Mobile
          847.550.6560 X 102 Office
          844.44.PIXEL X 102 Toll Free

www.pixelpushersinc.com - The nations leading printing and design company for the haunted industry.

Comment

Originally posted by tonguesandwich View Post
            Stepping up ...done testing the waters. Revamping everything before we start marketing... Here is our new logo in different colors and a flat version. The gas mask one is for a series of props. What do you think? Website is next.. (Old logo below)
            Excellent work. Is that yours, or did you have that done for you?

C.

Comment

I ran a contest with artist around the world. It cost a little more to do it this way but you get more choices. I had about 40 submissions and ended up picking 2 artist who are working on other stuff for me now. The main artist is out of Romania .. All work had to be original, no clip art and had to sign a transfer of copyright. I tried a big name haunt graphic designer first but they were unresponsive. Glad I stumbled on this route. BTW.. the up front cost was more but now I have created relationships with the artist ..it is cheaper for new projects I am giving them.
              Shirt concept.. maybe better on the back?
              Last edited by tonguesandwich; 05-30-2012, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tonguesandwich View Post
                Shirt concept.. maybe better on the back?
                Big glyph on the back; small glyph with name on the front over left breast. Include your website url.

C.

Comment

So now we're out sourcing haunt stuff to Romania? India will be so upset!!! LOL!!!Global economics!!!
                  R&J Productions
                  Las Vegas, NV
                  www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

I like it.

If you need that bad ass logo printed on some banners, flyers or cards hit me up!
                    Joshua
                    www.hauntedprints.com
                    info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

new logo

Love the new logo, I also like the idea of the logo on the back of the t-shirt.
                      I must also say thanks for the good times my crew & I had at Transworld in 2010 using the "try it out button" on your Exterminator display to spray unsuspecting victims time after time the entire weekend.

Comment

Thanks..we enjoyed you harassing everyone with the exterminator Can't wait to bring the upgraded version to the show next year... we learn.

Comment

I think the middle left one with the white background with the blood behind the yellow sign is the best one. It looks extremely sinister! Nice work!

(of course they are all good, that one is just my fav though)

Comment

Thanks for the feedback...going with this one as the main LOGO.

Comment

Awesome...looks great.

Comment

Working...
                              X