Verdun Manor - News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verdun Manor - News

Not that this is earth shattering news but Lance Popes mother has taken over control 110% of Verdun Manor and from here on out will be the sole owner and operator. I think this is important because now Verdun Manor will once again only be operated by a Pope... its my understanding that all of the old employees of Verdun Manor, the people who helped Lance all those years will help Sue Pope operate Verdun Manor in 2012 and into the future.

I wish Sue all the luck in the World!

If anyone has any additional details please share.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
    Not that this is earth shattering news but Lance Popes mother has taken over control 110% of Verdun Manor and from here on out will be the sole owner and operator. I think this is important because now Verdun Manor will once again only be operated by a Pope... its my understanding that all of the old employees of Verdun Manor, the people who helped Lance all those years will help Sue Pope operate Verdun Manor in 2012 and into the future.

I wish Sue all the luck in the World!

If anyone has any additional details please share.

Larry
    Ah, a changing of the guard! Who was running it after Lance past?

C.

Comment

Thats amazing news, the people that took over after Lance passed did an ok job, but the place never really changed from year to year, and it seemed that over the past couple years I visited less of the animatronics were working.

Comment

Verdun

Originally posted by BrotherMysterio View Post
        Ah, a changing of the guard! Who was running it after Lance past?

C.
        If I not mistaken, Steve that runs Haunted House.com.

Comment

No insult to those who picked up the ball and ran with it for so many yrs ago after Lance passed. they kept the dream alive. I am glad sue is in control!!! I hope this might bring Verdun creatively back to where it was in the 90s . Previous management achieved attendance goals but in my opinion fell short in a few areas on the production. I know lance put so much into it that it was hard for even him to top himself each yr.

Comment

thats great!

Nothing like keeping Lances dream alive! I'm sure he is looking down smiling!
            Damon
            Frightmasters
            Damon Carson

Comment

Wishing Sue the very best of luck!!!
              Kathryn DeSautell
              Lafitte's Landing, Dark Shadows Entertainment

Comment

Wow, this is very interesting news! I wonder how this came to be?

Verdun has a very special place in my heart and Lance is the reason I wanted to become a Haunter. Thrillvainia / Verdun is and always be my favorite haunt. I wish Sue all the best!

Comment

Working...
                X