Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

West Coast Haunters Convention news... 2012 in the books!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Coast Haunters Convention news... 2012 in the books!

The 3rd annual WCHC is now in the books and I must say it was a huge success for everyone! Who would have thought that in just three short years our show would have grown this fast.

We are going to be posting pictures soon, I am still recovering from the event.

To all that attended, Thank you, for those that missed the show, we hope to see you in 2013 for an even bigger and better WCHC!

to our vendors - YOU ROCKED!

Our newly formed 501c3 the WCHF, west coast haunters foundation, is now rolling right along too. The foundation, which the convention is a fund raising branch of, will serve teachers of both Deaf and Autistic children.

If you are at all interested in learning more about our charity and becoming a part of our WCHC group, get in touch with me.
    Ed Roberts
    Founder
    The Nightmare Factory
    www.nightmarefactorysalem.com
    www.westcoasthauntersconvention.com

Ed, Congratulations on putting on a great show. It is amazing how far WCHC has come in only a few short years. There were some great seminars and the attendance was amazing. Great job! I hope to be a part of the convention for years to come. Here's to continued growth in the future.

Dave

Comment

Ed,
      It really was a great show, and I'm proud to say I was a small part of it since the beginning.

Did you get any feedback on the seminars? I didn't see any surveys and was wondering if people got anything useful out of my class, or how I can improve it.

It's amazing how far the show has come in three years, can't wait to see the next three!

Thanks again for all your hard work!

-Joel-
      Heartstoppers
      Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
      www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

Working...
      X