MHC Midwest Haunters Convention - My first haunt convention - Day 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok Look

All you people who dont want scantily clad girls at your party, your tradeshow, or your haunt thats fine, Just give them my number and I will take care if it for you...that way you wont have to offend your eyes anymore. Scantily clad girls make the world go round, they make life alittle better.

ON A TOTAL SIDENOTE

The Fairycon board just made a radical decision to not allow wings at the con this year....However, they have allowed glitter and skanks to attend so Ke$ha already RSVP'd

Comment

Originally posted by spookhole View Post
      Ok Look

All you people who dont want scantily clad girls at your party, your tradeshow, or your haunt thats fine, Just give them my number and I will take care if it for you...that way you wont have to offend your eyes anymore. Scantily clad girls make the world go round, they make life alittle
      No problem. All the 200 pounders and boob lady coming your way!

DA

Comment

I Have To Take Issue.

Shane says "No tears in Baseball.'? I guess Shane has never coached a pee-wee team or had one of them take a pitch in the mouth or misjudge the long fly ball and it scoots over the top of the glove and smacks the little kid right between his eyes.
        You Big City guys have to remember the small , rural venues might not have any strip clubs within many,many
        miles of them, so if a haunt offers such entertainment, it may prove Very popular! (And it's for a limited time ONLY!!!)

"People come to a haunt to get scared.".,.. not everyone. I have a huge number of good patrons of my "Haunt"who got too much scare and they come here for mostly the entertainment I provide.... many say they will never return to the haunt or that type of October venue ever again.
        So Ravens Grin is NOT scary? It can be extremely scary because it is so different and odd, and personal.
        I often record some of the screams that occur here on a regular basis, then I sometimes put them on my answering machine message.
        Of course the most memorable scares come from haunters who proclaim:"I have never been scared in a haunted house!"
        Then guess what happens?
        ... afterwards they don't want to believe "what" just got that reaction out of them.....because it is such a simple, common, un-scary thing! (Unless it was tied to an atomic bomb, then dropped on you!)
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Ok, I'll take one for the team. I don't want Shane, Dark and the kiddos to be exposed to body art models anymore. I would like to cordially invite all body art models and scantily clad women to the Fear Fair bus conveniently located in the parking lot. We pride ourselves on an open and accepting atmosphere there.

---
          I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ivmhnv
          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Brett Hays, Director
          Fear Fair
          www.fearfair.com

Comment

Brett

Hummm I am not sure how to take that LOL. And with some of the folks in this Industry ' Taking one for the team" can cause years of problems LMAO. Actually I would be glad to be classified as a kid or be in the classification of kids becuse they are some of the purest, lovingest, sweetest, big hearted angels we have in this world. Without them earth would be dull! On any givem day I had rather hang with them and watch them enjoy life than deal with a crying ,smart ass. loud mouth drunk! As far as the body paint I did not say I did not like it I have enjoyed some of the paintings however I need not to lust or drool at someone looking for added attention! Show me some scary, wicked kick ass costumes to get my attention! If I am looking for a hot lady and a beautiful body my lady at home has that well covered. One of these days I am gonna get her interested enough to attend TransWorld with me Shane and it's I got Lincoln Logs! Shane

Brett I hope you realize I just state my opinion but allow each person to do as they please and have their opinions. Just as I do of your opinion and it's welcomed much as I hope mine is to you.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X