That Kung-Fu Customer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Kung-Fu Customer

The lights were off, total darkness, the lights came on, there he was in a martial arts pose with both hands as claws, just a few feet from my face.
    Maybe he was that scared? Just showing off for his girlfriend? Trying to intimidate me?
    He didn't stop doing this even though after being here taking the tour of my house , I would think that he would understand the limitations I put on what hapens here?
    I guess that I am not one to be intimated either, so about the third time that he was found to be in some stance near me(The guy he paid to possibly scare him!) I took close notice, as an adversary might that even though he had his "Claw" pose up, that he also had his shoulders slightly turned away from me, so out of my highly protected hiding ambuse location I quickly touched him on that shoulder and his keeping himself turned like that kept him from doing anything about it
    (Was he trying to impress his girlfriend"?)
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Then Tonight!

As the terrific scare happened the young couple impacted one another in fright's woes, she got popped in her nose as she screamed loudly right next to his ear, his reaction may have been a reaction or maybe not? Much later I scoulded her and told her she should not keep throwing her nose against his fist! They exchanged pleasantrys eventually, but didn't show me any kisses or made-ups.
    THE thing that Really "Trips My Trigger" is when I ellict a scream from a customer who is on the other side of that darkened room by just dragging my sole of my shoe across the carpet one time!
    What a power-trip! Sort of like in a Vincent Price movie when the camera made his profile fill half of the huge movie screen and he twitched his eye downward and the people sitting right there all screamed!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
    X