thank you everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank you everyone

I just want to say thank you to our customers at MHC it was great seeing everyone again!!!!! great show for great people. I cannot wait for next year!!!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN

Screamline Studios

Jason!!

I can't wait till you get a freaking booth at TransWorld!!!!! Shane and it's we need you there! Shane
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
      I can't wait till you get a freaking booth at TransWorld!!!!! Shane and it's we need you there! Shane
      Hi Shane!!!! i would love to do transworld again however they suck the life out of me!!!! whenever you add union you add bullshit, the last transworld we did was vegas and it pissed me off that we flew ONE skid across the US FOR THE SAME AMOUNT as a union worker to move our skid 400 ft... IF YOU THINK I AM BULLSHITTING i can prove it.. I will never give up my money to union again!!! i will do every show out there that i can but will never get screwed by union again!!! my time, my money!!! not theres... i am ok without transworld. I live my life for this and when people make money off me that dont give a damn about me i have a problem......

miss you bro!!!

Jason

Comment

Working...
      X