New design DVD from stiltbeast studios and Allen H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New design DVD from stiltbeast studios and Allen H

I just added my new design DVD to the website! ready to ship.
    http://www.stiltbeaststudios.com/Haunt_Design.php
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Thanks Allen! Been waiting on this one. Ordered 1!

Dewayne

Comment

Thanks Allen! I really enjoyed the Actoring series. Anyone like me without exposure to working at professional haunts can learn a lot. Ordered and looking forward to it.

Comment

Great. Something ELSE I have to order. This Hopps guy is really getting on my nerves. Stop being so $%&*$ informative and helpful!
        Michael Inks
        Geist Entertainment, Inc.
        Visit GEI on Facebook

sigpic

"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Inks View Post
          Great. Something ELSE I have to order. This Hopps guy is really getting on my nerves. Stop being so $%&*$ informative and helpful!

I lol'd! But seriously though, there's guys that would CHARGE for some of the stuff he's giving to us! If I lived close to him I'd cook him a steak dinner, but um.. yeah I'm in Northeast Arkansas.

Allen, if you're ever in our neck of the woods give us a shout!

Dewayne

Comment

Right with ya Frightener.
            Michael Inks
            Geist Entertainment, Inc.
            Visit GEI on Facebook

sigpic

"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney

Comment

I picked one up at MHC... Good stuff!!

Comment

Btw, anything on the catwalk principle?

C.

Comment

Cats put one paw in front of the other and shift their weight slightly forward.
                  sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

"If you Can Dream ...

"IT", you can do it, but maybe ONLY in a semi-conscouis state which won't fly too well in the world the rest of us expect to live in.
                    "Dream it-Do It, then change those sheets before your Mother finds the evidence!
                    "OH SHEET!"
                    "Dreaming" wide awake can help create something but then comes the facet of doing that determines if you should have been allowed to fall into a deeper sleep or not as other physical things have to come together to continue that process.
                    I still say, "Go for IT!"
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Chrise View Post
                      Cats put one paw in front of the other and shift their weight slightly forward.
                      You know, I've always wondered about that. That makes sense.

C.

Comment

"Cats?"

Have more than one Father?
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Just received my copy in the mail! This is a fantastic DVD. Years of knowledge gathered in one DVD.
                          Thank you for making this Allen!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wellinton View Post
                            Just received my copy in the mail! This is a fantastic DVD. Years of knowledge gathered in one DVD.
                            Thank you for making this Allen!!
                            I can't wait for Vol. 2!

C.

Comment

I have a few DVDS I am working on now. In order of release...I think

Dynamic haunted house scares- the scare techniques and only the scare techniques, two hours of different types of scares and how to use them, great for actors. a video that can play directly for actors.

Dynamic movement for Haunted attractions- Stilts, sliding, and several other movement tools that make actors move in unnatural ways. hire humans get monsters.

Dynamic haunted house design OUTDOOR- yup a full design DVD that is geared towards the outdoor haunts and trails. Tips, tricks, design mantras, advantages and disadvantages, material use, wall choices, lots of topics covered in this DVD.

Dynamic haunted house design Volume 2- higher level tips and tricks for haunted houses, including exploring specific themes.

That is a heads up as to what is coming in the next year and a half or so from Stiltbeast studios.
                              Allen H
                              Last edited by Allen H; 07-16-2012, 08:32 AM.
                              www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
                              http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Working...
                              X