No announcement yet.

New design DVD from stiltbeast studios and Allen H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone here in the nursing home could read that fine!

Update: They are now all argueing over the difference between DVD's and BVDs.
    Last edited by Greg Chrise; 07-16-2012, 08:58 AM.
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Originally posted by Allen H View Post
      Dynamic haunted house design OUTDOOR- yup a full design DVD that is geared towards the outdoor haunts and trails. Tips, tricks, design mantras, advantages and disadvantages, material use, wall choices, lots of topics covered in this DVD.

Dynamic haunted house design Volume 2- higher level tips and tricks for haunted houses, including exploring specific themes.
      Awesome! Can't wait to get those too! Any catwalk info?

Also, you had mentioned some catwalk pics and also, speaking of stilts, the designs to those digitigrade stilts.

C.

Comment

Id also buy the two C mentioned!

Comment

Fantastic!! I have all your DVD's ! I am so happy you are sharing your knowledge!
          I would love to see you add Dynamic Costumes on your list. I know it would also be a Best Seller!!

Comment

Stiltbeast DVD

I just got my design DVD with my custom Hopps masks. Sweet and Creepy!! Anyway I have watched about 20 minutes of that DVD and we are having a meeting tomorrow over just one great idea I picked up from that DVD. Worth every penny.

Thanks Allen.

Buck
            Capt.Chaos
            Fear Asylum Haunted House
            Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Chaos View Post
              I just got my design DVD with my custom Hopps masks. Sweet and Creepy!! Anyway I have watched about 20 minutes of that DVD and we are having a meeting tomorrow over just one great idea I picked up from that DVD. Worth every penny.

Thanks Allen.

Buck
              I've watched it 3 times so far and am about to watch it a 4th (in the next few minutes, even). I just confirmed details on this season's events, and am starting to redesign what we did last year with Allen's principles and methods firmly in mind. It is that good! I haven't been this excited about a haunt design resource since I discovered JB Corn's books and vids.

C.

Comment

Can't wait for that outdoor haunt DVD!
                Haunt: DARK REALMS

Day job: Game Composer/Sound Designer

My "geek rock" band: Legendary nOObs

Comment

Allen, tried sending you a PM about your Design DVD, but it couldn't go thru.

C.

Comment

Try again, I just cleaned the box.
                    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Try again, I just cleaned the box.
                      Sent!

C.

Comment

Hopps DVD

So I had originally planned to have a build day on Friday but had a brainstorming session instead using ideas from the DVD. In a matter of 2 hours we had more accomplished then we would have had done in a full weekend of bending nails. The ideas were great and they had a few areas figured out that I had been struggling with for 2 years. I am convinced that those 2 hours will make our event not only more organized but more successful. Thanks Allen.

Buck
                        Capt.Chaos
                        Fear Asylum Haunted House
                        Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

Allen I've been trying to buy this dvd this whole week, but there is a problem with my paypal account. Is there another way I can buy it? (Send check, credit card etc)

Thanks and im really looking forward to it!

Comment

Buck-hooray more white russians!

Scotty- email me stiltbeast@gmail.com I will get you my address.
                            www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by scottylmt View Post
                              Allen I've been trying to buy this dvd this whole week, but there is a problem with my paypal account. Is there another way I can buy it? (Send check, credit card etc)

Thanks and im really looking forward to it!
                              Scotty- email me stiltbeast@gmail.com
                              Similar issue. Sent you an email.

C.

Comment

Just ordered! Looking forward to watching the DVD Allen! -Tyler
                                http://www.hauntdesignkit.com
                                >Download free Google SketchUp collections made just for haunt owners and designers.

Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/HauntDesignKit

Comment

Working...
                                X