Haunt for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt for sale

We have a haunt for sale in pa that is located 20 min south of harrisburg and 45 min north of baltimore. The House of Terror has been in operation for 11 years and is and has been growing every year. It is run in a one hundred and sixty year old mill(about 13000 sq ft).It also includes a 3D haunt, an elevator simulator( a pa state cirtified ride),an eletric chair simulator, a coffin simulator, a 40x60 tent. There was aslo a haunted trail that was set up every year on an island behind the mill. We can have a 10 year lease agreement with option to renew.There is also 17 acres to park on. We are expanding two other haunts on same property and are looking for some one to buy and run the House of Terror and side attractions. Too much to list here, call for more details. Thanks stacey 717 324 7524 stacey@halloweenpark.com also check out halloweenpark.com

You guys are no where near just 45 minutes from Baltimore, more like 2+ hours....

Comment

Wow for living here for 38 years you would think i know how long it takes to get to baltimore. IT takes 45 mins, we are located 1.5 miles off of I83 in york pa witch if you take I83 south it goes straight into baltimore(about 45 min.).

Comment

Stacey,

I know exactly where you are, we even tried to come out one night you were open. I never made it up there that quickly, and my car is pretty fast!! Maybe speeding and no traffic I could do it....
        Anyway, good luck!

Allan

Comment

I always advertised The Ravens Grin Inn as being "Only minutes from anywhere, if you drive FAST!"
          A speedy fout-lane can bring people to within 25 miles of Mount Carroll and one night two couples arrived in a brand new Z-28 , they were going alittle over 150 miles per hour! I was very fearfull for them on their return trip.
          One little mechanical thing goes wrong at such speeds and you will be dead. Maybe some don't realise how NASCAR racers are built and they think they just drove the same car off the showroom floor?
          Drive time and the associated expenses will unfortunately become a larger factor in people's decisions to see haunts as the gas prices keep climbing.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Well Jim with a car like yours, everyone gets out of your way.lol.
            Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

I just mapquested it for fun....

It says it's 64 miles from Baltimore. It appears it's mostly interstate driving (as Stacey says) so I'd say I could do that in about 45 minutes to an hour - and not even have to speed all that much.

It's 176 miles from my area - just over 3 hours says good ole mapquest. Road trip, Louis?

Comment

The song, "Me, and my shadow" just came to mind...hhmmmm

Comment

Can't say I know the song...does its lyrics describe how far this haunt is from Baltimore? if so, it could be helpful, otherwise I don't see the relevance

The subject of where the haunt was located came up and I thought a simple solution would be to see what good ole mapquest says since we had two opinions on the matter. Mapquest has answers.... :idea: I use it all the time - nifty little tool.

Good luck on the sale of your haunt, Stacey

Comment

It sounds like a great set up, but it would be a rather long commute for us. If we just had a teleportation devise that would be a different matter.
                    sigpic
                    Louis Brown
                    Owner, operator, and dish washer
                    at
                    DarkWood Manor

Comment

Would like to hear more details.

Would like to hear more details.

Local to the area.
                      Michael Bruner

The National Haunters Convention - OVER 100 vendor booths!
                      Valley Forge, PA
                      http://www.nationalhauntersconvention.com

The Cadavers Cotillion
                      http://www.cadaverscotillion.com

Get behind the scenes tours to the best haunted attractions!
                      http://www.haunttour.com

`

Comment

A Teleportation device would be great - no mapquest needed.

And what do you mean a long commute? Didn't it take John Jenkins over three hours to get us to Goatman's Hollow last year ? :wink:

Comment

Working...
                        X