Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fear Camp 2012: The Most You'll Ever Learn for Free!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear Camp 2012: The Most You'll Ever Learn for Free!

Mark your calendars for August 4th! Fear Camp is coming again. We have some awesome new instructors and classes lining up this year and it will be free and open to all once again!

We don't charge a penny for Fear Camp or make anything from it, it's just all about improving all of our games and making the haunt industry better for our guests. We've already confirmed our instructors from last season as well as some awesome new ones we will be announcing soon. I have found the best zombie actor I've ever seen from Tennessee and he will be putting on a Zombie School that should be outstanding. If anyone out there would like to volunteer to teach a class on acting, makeup, costuming, scenic detailing, animations, your name it.. please let us know. Make plans to attend Fear Camp, it's the most you will ever learn for free!

Today's featured Fear Camp Instructor is Bud Stross. You may know him from his awesome attraction
    The Dent Schoolhouse

budstross_edited.jpg
    Brett Hays, Director
    Fear Fair
    www.fearfair.com

Where will Fear Camp be? Is there a website?

Comment

What he says...

Comment

More details please

I would love to attend Fear Camp 2012, can you share some more details please? Location & Times??

Comment

Working...
        X