Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

haunted Laser tag. Thinkingof adding. Need some advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haunted Laser tag. Thinkingof adding. Need some advice.

Hey everyone!

So I am toying of adding a haunted laser tag event to our ticket. You know, Zombie shooting dark maze type thing. I am just looking for any type of direction anyone can give. profitable,where to get equipment,not worth it, etc.

Thanks for any advice.

Buck
    Capt.Chaos
    Fear Asylum Haunted House
    Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

we bought one for this year! =)

it was relatively affordable, we're doing an 8 player per game set-up in a manor themed arena. we'll have a couple of our own monsters attacking people in there as well.

i'll post construction pics when we start, we move in august 1st.

Comment

Laser

Cool Bobby. Where did you buy the equipment?
      Capt.Chaos
      Fear Asylum Haunted House
      Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

we got really lucky and picked it up used (already tested it out there and again at my house) from an old family fun center. we are making the vests into neat tattered looking clothes, with the fiberoptics showing through, but it's going to be unique and nice, so i'm really excited.

the company who makes it is still around, they're called laser runner, they are operating under a new name now but i can't remember it off the top of my head. but they are great to deal with and have been very helpful, even though to order spare parts they want us to make an account with them, which is $1000 just for the account, which blows, but they're really good quality and are nice people to deal with.

Comment

Working...
        X