How to detail DVD's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to detail DVD's

Any recommendations from anyone for a good "how to detail your haunted house" dvd? I saw a few on this site but can't find any reviews of how practical or good they are. I'm not too fond of spending $50 without any review on if it was worth it. In other words are those dvd's more directed at people with bottomless pockets, or are they detailed as well as practical in terms of cost ?

Detail DVDs

I have all of Larry's detail DVDs. They are very good. I do not have the black light one. All the rest are very helpful and in my eyes worth the $150 for the 3. I was not blown away by the foam carving DVD. I sold that one but have the kept the others for future reference.
    Capt.Chaos
    Fear Asylum Haunted House
    Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

They are all very different and they somewhat chronicle us renovating our haunted houses over the last three years. As for the foam carving I thought that one was the best of the five new ones we've produced. The problem is with foam carving we can't show you how to be an artist and carve something magical we can only show you the basics of doing it. Our main focus with that DVD was carving big stuff, like rocks and more also showing you the tools you'll need to get the job done. I like them all best ones we've ever done.

Don't know if we'll do another one but who knows.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
      X