THANK YOU BODYBAG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THANK YOU BODYBAG

just wanted to take a few moments and thank body bag for inviting us and many others in the industry to his house for a great get together/picnic...the food never stopped, and the beer flowed like water....he really knows how to take care of his guests....so agian, thank you rob from all of us here at Screamline Studios...

jason, steve, todd

I will echo that!!! Thanks Rob!

Comment

Rob

Even know i didnt get to go to the party i just wanted to thank Rob for all the stuff hes done for alot of people. Barry and Todd arent to be left out. I wanted to Thank both of you also.
      Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

I third that? Thanks for the great time, great food, and who dosent want a bonfire during a convention.
        Brian Warner
        Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
        Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
        Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Damn! it sounds like it was a helluva party! :shock: I wish I live in the US. Hope I have the chance of assisting to one of his parties!
          http://www.redcrowdesign.net

Comment

The pleasure was all ours guys, it was great having everyone here, Tater, redCrow, sorry you missed it.......... Now all I want to know is who blew up the bathroom!
            Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

hmmm...blew it up...i wouldnt go that far...i did put the ruination on the toilet though...i really showed it who was boss....take care rob and atalie....

todd
              screamline

Comment

Thanks Bodybag for the party it was a blast. Great steak cooked up by the Bodybag Booth Babes, fun time talking and hanging out.

I got lots of audio from the party man and I also have some pix up since it took place on Sat.

Thank you again Rob, it is apprecaited all that you put into us being there. Next time you'll have to head to WI for one of my summer Pig Roasts I have.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
                http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
                "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
                http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Ditto!

The party was GREAT and so was the company! It was an absolute pleasure to finally have the chance to spend some time with you guys. We are looking forward to the order we placed with you, your work is outstanding!

Take care,

Tattoo
                  Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

Comment

Yes, thank you much for the invite Rob...was a pleasure meeting you and Adelie (sp?)...Jess and I really appreciated your hospitality...look forward to getting to know you guys better!
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Guys we'll be sure to do it again the next time a Big hauntcon comes within ten miles of our home! Thanx again to all that came!
                      Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

The Ravens Grin had some spill-over patrons from Hauntcon!
                        By the time Mr. Tuxedo got the mice caught and their little bodies filleted , they were in their van headed east! Sorry.
                        More for him, I guess?
                        So just incase , for next time, how does everybody like their mouse-steaks done? HAHAHAHA!
                        It was alot of fun entertaining haunters, infact I got some very fun reactions from some of them I have never seen before!
                        Very appreciative audience! Thanks Hobbs Grovers!
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                        X