Ghost Ride Productions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Ride Productions

Anyone recieve their ghost ride orders yet? Or even a shipping date? Just wondering if we should be concerned about our order. Thanks guys.

GhostRide

You will get your order they tend to ship late in the season don't know why just always have HOWEVER YOU WILL GET YOUR STUFF SO I WOULD NOT SWEAT IT! Shane and it he will get it to you! Shane
    sigpic

Comment

Its here its here!!

My stuff is arriving this week. Should be on my door step when i get home tonight!
      Travis "Big T" Russell
      President
      Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

Ghost ride

I had a large order with these guys last year. It all showed up. The last part of my order showed up the day I opened my haunt for the season, but it showed up. You'll be fine

Buck
        Capt.Chaos
        Fear Asylum Haunted House
        Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

Its here! Its here!

All of our stuff is in! My son said it was like Christmas around the house with all the boxes of new gore!
          Travis "Big T" Russell
          President
          Big T Productions Inc

Comment

same for me..

Originally posted by Capt.Chaos View Post
            I had a large order with these guys last year. It all showed up. The last part of my order showed up the day I opened my haunt for the season, but it showed up. You'll be fine

Buck
            My experience with them is exactly the same as Capt's...after 20 phone calls & emails I got the shipment, THE DAY BEFORE WE OPENED.... I didn't buy from them this year, I think they will be a cash & cary only for me from now on....

Comment

Bummer

Thats a bummer. I might reconsider how I purchase from them next year. I was thinking about cash and carry anyway so might make that a part of the attack plan next year. My stuff did all a drive. I bought one of the goat heads which is awesome. I mounted it on our golf cart at the campground where we host our event, and got plenty of stares and scares - in July!
              Travis "Big T" Russell
              President
              Big T Productions Inc

Comment

Working...
              X