Thank You Texas Haunters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Texas Haunters!

I got back into town last night from a nine day stay out in Dallas, Texas. While out there, I was able to meet several Texas haunters as well as tour some of their haunts. I can't not thank you all enough for your hospitality! Being a small fish in this big pond that is the haunt industry, it means a lot that you to not only spent the time, but also shared your knowledge and advice. I'm extremely appreciative of everything! I'd like to thank the following people for their extreme gratitude:
    • Jim, Jay, and Allen from Haunt 2013
    • Alex, Jennifer, and crew from 13th Street Morgue
    • Jeff and crew from Thrillvania Thrill Park
    • Dean and crew from Zombie Manor
    • Sue and crew from Greystone Haunted Manor
    • Ryan and crew from Night Frights Haunted House
    • Bart and crew from The Haunt House

Thank you all for everything! It was such a pleasure meeting you all! I wish you all nothing but the best and hope to be back out in Dallas sometime soon! Until then, take care and stay spooky!
    Zach Wiechmann
    www.frontyardfright.com

I was there and you didn't catch me!
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

I apologize! It was only until I started viewing photos on Facebook did I realize who you were! Hopefully I'll be down there for the next gathering!

Hope you had a good time at the workshop... I know I did!

Take care and stay spooky!
      Zach Wiechmann
      www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

its amazing that a group that offers the exchange of information is so quick to silence me

Comment

Zach, it was wonderful meeting you in person!! You are welcome here at Graystone anytime. Please come back soon. I hope you decide to move out here. So happy you had a great time and that you made it home safe!! I have a big house with lots of room....hint hint Talk to you soon.

Sue
          http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Be careful Zach, she needs lots of props right now for her newest attraction and you could be turned into one!
            sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Chrise View Post
              Be careful Zach, she needs lots of props right now for her newest attraction and you could be turned into one!
              Careful! Greg might just be giving the game away!

C.

Comment

Sue, the pleasure was all mine! And I may just hit you up for that offer! Hahaha only time will tell!
                Zach Wiechmann
                www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Working...
                X