Ready for haunt season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready for haunt season?

So . . . it's been a while since anyone has posted and it IS nearing haunt season! What are ya'll most looking forward to??

Honestly, for me, it's actually NOT the scaring as awesome as that is. I work at the Queen Mary's haunted Attraction 'Dark Harbor' in Long Beach, CA and for me personally the thing I look forward to the most is being on the ship and getting to be right in the middle of history. My maze is on the ship and goes right through the famous boiler room, which is allegedly haunted. In addition, our sister maze on the ship is right next door and goes through the famous haunted pool! How cool is that?!?

Comment

My boss recently told me that I'm going to be working the parking lot/que line this year. Since I've only ever been inside the haunt, I'm looking forward to seeing how I do. I'm excited because the one thing I didn't like about doing the haunt was being stuck in one place, unable to move until the customers walked by, for at least five hours a night. Torture on my legs. So I'm really excited that I'll be able to be more mobile this year. And people will probably ask to take pictures with me, so it'll be fun to see how many Facebook profile pics I'll end up in.

Comment

Working...
      X